C3MT v1.12.6 installer

C3MT - Civ3MultiTool (Second CFC Thread) 2016-10-05

Another interesting effect/bug: if I have a city working on a Wonder, once I use the SGE my production will be cancelled and I'll have to start a totally different project; sometimes the wonder given to another Civ. Odd!:confused:

Originally posted by GeneralLee
Another interesting effect/bug: if I have a city working on a Wonder, once I use the SGE my production will be cancelled and I'll have to start a totally different project; sometimes the wonder given to another Civ. Odd!:confused:
Could you give me more details on this one.

For instance, Leipzig is constructing the Great Lighthouse. After using the SGE, I lose some techs (always bronzeworking, for some reason, the others are randomized losses) and then my production is cancelled. The advisor pops up and says "because we can no longer work on Great Lighthouse, production has been changed to Colossus" or something similar. This could be due to tech changes, I suppose? An AI civ lost their Pyramids and and another lost their Oracle in a similar situation in this same game.

I'll be investigating the tech losses soon. I'm not sure if the wonder losses are related to the tech lesses, so to be sure that I can investigate them i need two saves, one from before the edit and one with thwe edit that causes the message to be displayed next time you load the game.

The wonder loss has the same reason as the tech loss, and will be dealt with for the next version.

- SGE: Corrected bug where the tool would think that you tried to move a wonder by having it selected and making any update operation (save/change selected city)
- Adds support for PTW 1.27f (BIX 11.19)
- SGE: Bug where the tool would freeze on save load in some rare cases corrected.
- SGE: Corrected bug from v1.01 where various generic settings of the games (as science progress and wonder allocation) were corrupted on saving.
- SGE: Citycounting bug where the number of cities reported would be X times to big where X is the number of players in the game plus barbarians.
- SGE: Added option to not remove resources not replaced by other resources during mapimport.
- SGE: Corrected bug where the game would ask you to move the Barbarian Capital to the selected city on map import if the selected city is the first city in the game.
- SGE: Corrected a subscript out of range bug when the game fails to select a citizen in the city list when the cities tab is selected.
- Added some more errorhandling and logging. (There is still mush to be done on this point)

http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads5/c3mt1-02.zip
http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads5/c3mtfull.zip

ehmmm.. :scan:
updated polish textfile for 1.02

(CG)Mendax

Attachments

• c3mt.pl.zip
    13 KB · Views: 521
Originally posted by Mendax
ehmmm.. :scan:
updated polish textfile for 1.02

(CG)Mendax
Sorry for not contacting you for translation, but I didn't have time. Did most changes/additions when 1.27f got out.

Hey Gramphos im not sure if its just my computer or what (no one else has said anything) when i edit a save with the save game editor and try to re-save it it locks up. I am not sure what causes this due to the fact that even if i load a save and do not edit it it still locks up. I have a 1.3 gig celeron 356megs of ram and XP (incase it matters) thanks

also i forgot it worked untill version 1.01 so i dont know?

It might be something with permissions to the temp directory in XP, but I'm not sure. Will have to take a closer look at it.

Hello Gramphos !

We have a little problem with a Play By Email Multiplayer Game in our ladder/torunament series (www.civ3duelzone.com) and I thought maybe you could help us.
We play on balanced maps which are human-created but a slight mistake occured in one of the games and one player does not have a source of coal.
Because it's a Pelago map it's very difficult for him to go conquer one and gives an unfair advantage to the other human.

We were wondering if it was possible for your tool, or yourself, to open a SAV. file and give/ create a coal source on that human's territory, or to convert the .SAV file into a .BIX file to then modify it in the Editor ?
Are those crazy ideas or impossible ?

Thanks anyway for any help you can bring us ? Or for anybody that might have a solution for that matter....

My tool has the ability to export the map as a bix file and import it back, without any loss of resources due to change of terrain (new since 1.02). You can try that, but I've not tested it with multiplayer games. But you may try it.

(It's safest to create the resource outside the curent road network as I've not figured out how the trade network is stored in the saveyet, and there might be problems if a resource appear on the networ without being recorded for being on it)

Hey i beleive i fixed the problem..so far nothing has locked up, I just un selected read-only in My temp directory i think that did it or else it was somthing else i was messing with. any way thanks for your time.

ok, now I think i know the problem I beleive that you cannot use this on older versions saves that began as a bix before the last patch. I think that is the problem.

by the way i loaded a game that i created before the 1.27 patch was out and it locked up wich is why i think this because i open 1.27 created games fine thanks.

Top Bottom