Can I play this with anyone on PSN?

Tamed

Warlord
I have friends who are far away, and we both have the game for PS3, can we play together over PSN? =D

Multiplayer -> private match/Player match -> choose your game mode -> invite your friends and have fun!

You can always add me, and I'll invite you to the civrev chat :D

Who are you on the civ rev chat?

On the ps3 you can make a chat room, and one that someone made was called "Civrev Gamers".
-I have been invited to that chat once, and now I can enter it any time I want.
->If your in the chat, you can invite anyone you want to the chat, and thus it's filled by players at all times of the day :D

I'm Sn1p3rk1ll3 on ps3, so the same in the chat, and here, and on other forums, ...

On the ps3 you can make a chat room, and one that someone made was called "Civrev Gamers".
-I have been invited to that chat once, and now I can enter it any time I want.
->If your in the chat, you can invite anyone you want to the chat, and thus it's filled by players at all times of the day :D

I'm Sn1p3rk1ll3 on ps3, so the same in the chat, and here, and on other forums, ...

I meant who are you on the PS3 but I was too lazy to edit.. However, I have played long time ago but after starting with 0 points and after some freezings I have stopped playing.. Now I have less time to play

Top Bottom