Can't seem to navigate these forums recently.

I am not to sure whats going on here but just recently when I try to post or go to go to a new forum I get:

Warning: mysql_query(): Unable to save result set in /includes/class_core.php on line 386

There seems to have been a problem with the Civilization Fanatics' Forums database.
Please try again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, whom you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Any mods or someone out there know what this is due to? I dont get it a whole lot but this is the only place it happens. ATM I cant get to Gen Discussions board but in about 10 mins everything will go back to normal and it wont happen until some random time.

I am 99% sure there is no ad-ware/spy-ware/virus on this computer. This happening is the only 1% that makes me weary. Am I missing anything? :confused:

King Flevance said:
I am not to sure whats going on here but just recently when I try to post or go to go to a new forum I get:

Warning: mysql_query(): Unable to save result set in /includes/class_core.php on line 386

There seems to have been a problem with the Civilization Fanatics' Forums database.
Please try again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, whom you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Any mods or someone out there know what this is due to? I dont get it a whole lot but this is the only place it happens. ATM I cant get to Gen Discussions board but in about 10 mins everything will go back to normal and it wont happen until some random time.

I am 99% sure there is no ad-ware/spy-ware/virus on this computer. This happening is the only 1% that makes me weary. Am I missing anything? :confused:
You are not alone. I get the same thing at random times (happens in all forums). After 5 or ten minutes I can again log in.

I have also been unable to connect to the main site during some of these times. That is strange as usually the main site is not affected by the traffic on the forums.

Top Bottom