Vox Populi vs Sapiens/Gaia

It's just a bit of variety. :) I love collecting resources to gain their monopoly bonuses, and which resources are nearby impacts some of my choices in the early game. I also like what they add to the map visually.

I looked at that one...unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work with the latest version of VP.

It worked for me for an entire game when I tried it with the unofficial last build of 4.4.3 up on github.

Last edited:
It worked for me for an entire game when I tried it with the unofficial last build of 4.4.3 up on github.
Oh, I might try that then. :) I've tried both version 8 and version 11 of the mod, but only with VP 4.4.2. It loaded, and some of the new resources would appear, but a bunch of existing resources disappeared from the game.

Which version of the mod were you using?

I looked at that one...unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work with the latest version of VP.
Look at some of the latest replies' attachments. The original author is no longer active, so other people must update it. The latest update by adan_eslavo should work.

Look at some of the latest replies' attachments. The original author is no longer active, so other people must update it. The latest update by adan_eslavo should work.
I can confirm I used this latest version of adan_eslavo, post #204 in this thread (link). Additionally, I did use unique city states 16.1 (link) and only the natural wonders of his more wonders mod v22.2 (link). They are the latest versions as of this post as far as I know. I also use some more mods, but I don't think they affect resource placement at all.

Thank you...I'm dumb. I was using the latest version by adan_eslavo, but came to the erroneous conclusion that it wasn't working based on starting a game and finding a bunch of resources missing from the resource list. Trying it again now, I realized that it will of course only show the resources which actually exist on the map. Having such a large pool to choose from, there will always be a number of resources which don't spawn, and which ones changes when you regenerate the map. I should have figured this out.

Anyway, thank you both for your help. I am going to check out the wonder mod you linked as well, some more natural wonders would be nice. :)

Thank you...I'm dumb. I was using the latest version by adan_eslavo, but came to the erroneous conclusion that it wasn't working based on starting a game and finding a bunch of resources missing from the resource list. Trying it again now, I realized that it will of course only show the resources which actually exist on the map. Having such a large pool to choose from, there will always be a number of resources which don't spawn, and which ones changes when you regenerate the map. I should have figured this out.
The easiest way to know if a mod is working is by using IGE to test it.

Top Bottom