Capto Iugulum

Seeing as everyone want to get a piece of the North American Proletarians I will be joining as Angola.

I assumed so.

Would you oppose democratization of the country and universal suffrage?

It already has that. I'm not sure why you think it wouldn't? Angola is a dominion of the leading democracy in the world. Of course it is democratic. You also aren't allowed to seek international treaties or diplomatic deals without the written consent of Brazil.

It already has that. I'm not sure why you think it wouldn't? Angola is a dominion of the leading democracy in the world. Of course it is democratic. You also aren't allowed to seek international treaties or diplomatic deals without the written consent of Brazil.

Got it. Had no intention to do it. I'm well aware of Angola being your democratic - free vassal... ;) and I have no intention of breaking away or anything like that. I just looked for a peaceful simple country that isn't on the way to collapse soon :p

According to EQ the blacks are meh equal and that the Spanish population has the say. I thought that meant it's at best a "democracy" with no universal suffrage. Well doesn't change my orders, only spending on supporting those hurt by the floods with rebuilding. I'm not even increasing military. Since I know Brazil has an army in to protect the new state.

The entirety of the Brazilian army is about the same size as my border guard with the Czechs.

To: Spain, Nations that participated in the Munich Balompie Tournament

We'd like to first congratulate your team on their victory, and as previously promised, offer you the ability to hold the next tournament in the Spanish city of your chosing, two years from now. We hope all participating nations enjoyed themselves, and hope these games continue with the spirit of sportsmanship they have just been conducted with.

To: The World

We are interested in buying either land outright, or ports and docking spaces across the world, for our own purposes. We too, deserve our place in the sun afterall. Please privately contact us, if you are willing to offer anything, we'll happily negotiate a fair price.

To: Hungary

Congratulations on the end of your war. Know that you have a friend in Germany. Should you require any aid or assistance, don't hesitate to ask.

It also helps that your most threatening neighbor is the diseases in the Amazon.

To World
From Hungary

Our revolution is over, and Hungary is free at last. We will now begin with the reconstruction of our great empire. Any help offered is appreciated. Proletarism will never destroy these lands again.

To Germany

Thank you, it is great to see that your great nation would befriend us.

To Italy

We would like to thank you sincerely for your help in our revolution. We hope that this will strengthen relations between our nations. May Proletarism never surface again!

OOC: Feels weird, kinda liked being a Prole

@mickzter87: The King of Hungary already officially recognized Bosnia, Serbia, and Croatia as independent nations in order to gain their support in the war. I highly recommend that you reconsider that remark as it will only end badly for you.

OOC: I wonder how long it will be before the next Hungarian extremist group decides to get furious at the King for selling them under the bridge.

Consider this the 48 hour warning to get those orders in.

TO: Jacksonia

We welcome you into the Pacific Concord.

OOC: Didn't Croatia back out of helping the King at the last moment in order to put soldiers on the Bosnian border? Strikes me that that could be taken as a breach of the agreement.

That's true, but on the other hand, the royalists probably wouldn't have won from the beginning if the Croats hadn't been there. Serbia and Bosnia could presumably be guilty of the same thing. It's a bit of grey area I'd say upon further thought.

1914 Update said:
Spain, Italy, Japan, and Germany share all technologies and most construction rights like a bunch of hippies. Hell if I'm rewarding this sort of pacifistic friendly behavior by actually detailing who gets what here. In other words, you know what you got, not going to detail it in the update.

Italy shared the designs for the Tridente-class Submarine? This better be a mistake, or else I'll be burning Naples to the ground.

Top Bottom