Cartography Room

Note the MIA settler down SE.

Attachments

• MIAterritory.JPG
    MIAterritory.JPG
    160.8 KB · Views: 312
I can't think of any reason other than an outgoing port, there's nothing there. He's even missing the fish.

Thanks for the pic Daggie

Why wasn't that goody hut popped by Farga (or whatever)? A multiplayer thingy?

Crakie: It has, it's just not visible to you. The last view KISS had of that area is that there was a hut, so it still shows a hut. Same holds true for roads, irrigation, mines etc.
The last visible map data a player/team has still is displayed; even if it cannot be true (like the huts next to cities).

zoomed out view

western empire

I think I noticed in Tubby's pic that we have not settled near the FP. Why? Can the next turnplayer please post a pic of the core next turn?

Stupidity mainly. War and city planning are not my strong suits so thanks for chiming in.

The settler could get to the pinkish city in 2 turns and settle on the 3rd. The next two settlers will be sent to the southeast

Though some of this isn't really cartography, this seems as good a place as any to post some screenshots. Hopefully this will give everyone on the team a feel for where we are with our empire.

This first one is just a basic screenshot of our empire.

MTDG_Kiss_Empire_109.jpg

Next I've got a couple of shots of our F1 screen. This first one sorts our cities by the amount of commerce they're generating. Our capitol and FP city are circled.

MTDG_Commerce_Sort.jpg

The next shot shows the cities sorted by production.

MTDG_Production_Sort.jpg

I'm not sure how many attachments I'm allowed, so I'm going to put individual city screenshots in the next post.

Here are some screenshots of our cities.... so you can see some of the issues we face.

Ignoramus is currently our commerce leader, and one of our Top 3 productive cities. There are plenty of floodplains around, which indicates worker pump potential to me. My basic plan is to get the granaray in there so that I can peel workers out of this city while still maintaining it at size 8 or so... for the commerce.

MTDG_Ignoramus.jpg

Polecat is our FP city. Though it could really use a market, it will need some serious worker turns before it can really become a powerhouse for us. I plan to peel a worker after this Gallic Sword is finished. At a minimum, we need some more roads... I'd like to chop some forests into a market here.

I would appreciate thoughts on how to develop this one.

MTDG_Polecat.jpg

I really hope Bede catches this one... he'd love this town. It's got serious commerce potential, IMHO. With all this food around... I wonder if we ought to depart from the "mine green, irrigate brown" approach.

MTDG_Notthefullshilling.jpg

The last screenshot (for the moment) is the town I founded during turn 109. Note that it's quite a distance from the capitol, but already it's kicking a shilling into the kitty. When I noticed this... I was trying to think of which team members we have who have a strong understanding of corruption..

MTDG_Paradise_Hotel.jpg

I would appreciate any thoughts, comments, gripes, complaints, etc.

Top Bottom