Units32 icon
Animation files
Default, Defeat, Run
Civilopedia.txt content
Pediaicons.txt content
and a high-res wallpaper
--

The Casa C-295 transport plane.

Built in Spain, it is service in 20 nations.
It is fast (300 mph), has a medium range (900 miles), reliable, flexible, and inexpensive.
It can transport 71 troops (or 45 fully laden paratroopers) or 20,392 pounds of cargo.

This unit is scaled from the Firaxis B17 bomber and my C130 transport.

Love the death animation!

What's this? A new Civ 3 unit? When civ 4 is out? What could possibly be going wrong???

:p

But yeh. Brilliant unit! That Death anim is just cool ;)

@ la dav
Could you PM GIDUSTIN and explain to him that you can not download files hosted on his site, and ask for his help? He is the person that runs civ3files.com. I really like the files database there and found it very useful when I was making my personal MOD; so, I upload my files first to civ3files.com, and (with the permission of GIDUSTIN) I link to the files on his site. If you check the properties on the download link you will see what I mean.
There must be some setting on his server which is blocking downloads from China.... or your ISP is blocking downloads from his IP address. I do not know. Let me know what I can do to help.

@Virote Considon.
I have Civ4 as well. I'm simply not very impressed so far. I prefer Civ3, and so make stuff for it. I'm glad you liked it.

Thanks Bjornlo! Their network has limited possibility for China, I also do not understand. The CIV fan of China can not download really, include me in. The unit of my now about you is to seek the friend on CFC to transmit to me. Do you remember your X-303? I ask you to pass to me, because I can not download. I think where know problem , am civ3files.com? Can you explain and ask to open the restriction of the network of our country to them?

la_dav said:
Thanks Bjornlo! Their network has limited possibility for China, I also do not understand. The CIV fan of China can not download really, include me in. The unit of my now about you is to seek the friend on CFC to transmit to me. Do you remember your X-303? I ask you to pass to me, because I can not download. I think where know problem , am civ3files.com? Can you explain and ask to open the restriction of the network of our country to them?

I am not sure if it is on your side or their side. China restricts many web sites from its citizens. I think this is the cause, not GIDUSTIN limiting his site. I can ask him, but it would be better if you ask him yourself.
If you can't explain the problem to him, I will help.

Another great plane and another proof that the spirit of III is still alive. ;-)

The death animation looks good as well and if it saves you time, it's even better.

Bjornlo said:
I am not sure if it is on your side or their side. China restricts many web sites from its citizens. I think this is the cause, not GIDUSTIN limiting his site. I can ask him, but it would be better if you ask him yourself.
If you can't explain the problem to him, I will help.

I can try with him exchange. Thank you! :)

goody, a new transport plane! i agree with Flamand, the death animation is fantastic.

The unit is looks very real. It's so beautiful that I'd build a mod for it (if I could do it...) Especially the Deathanimation with the fire starting on one engine is cool

Top Bottom