CCM mod PBEM

Elephantium

Malcolm was a very good cat.
Is there any interest in a PBEM of Civinator's CCM? I've quite enjoyed playing it in ThERat's recent Succession games, and I think it would be an interesting PBEM challenge.

Here's the CCM thread in the mod forum:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=11388915

I think I'd like to try for eight human players and fill the other slots with AI.

Roster:
Elephantium -
Cyc -
ThERat ? (if the game is massive) -
Princeof Persia - Germany
Sting - Babylon/Iraq
Jureil -
Bowsling -

Edit: This game will be using ReindeerThistle's .biq for CCM on TETurkhan's 256x256 world map:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=11460851&postcount=1114

I've just read the review by Guygodbois, and would like to get involved with this mod. But shouldn't we wait until the new version update.

CCM is now celebrating its 2nd birthday. :band:[party]:bday:

This is the time to say a big thank you to everybody who contributed to this mod. :thanx: And please note; CCM is a mod in development. New versions of the biq, the CCM worldmap and improvements to this mod are not forgotten. When the SOE/WW2 Global Gold betatest files are released (what will be very soon), I will set the focus of modding again to CCM. :)

Well, it depends. If Civinator has a CCM update planned within the next month, it's probably worth waiting. Much longer than that and you fall into the trap of never starting a game because "the next version will be coming soon!" :)

I have just seen this thread. At least in the next three month no update of CCM will be released, as I have to work on the patch for SOE and WW2 Global Gold before coming back to CCM in full scale again - and I mostly only have some time for working for civ at my weekends.

CCM was designed to strengthen the AI when possible. When human players play against human players, the biggest achievment of CCM (a stronger AI) is eleminated. Per example in a game human vs. human the massive errors of Firaxis in programming the AI routine of landartillery is meaningless, as there is no AI in gameplay.

Nevertheless I´m exited about seeing this mod played as a PBEM and many other features in CCM in my eyes are worth to try such an attempt. It would be no problem to do some small changes to the CCM biq to give back landartillery the attack bombardement of C3C for a game with only human players. :)

If the game is massive with humans and AI as well i might join, never played PBEM before

I've updated the OP to start a roster ... keeping my fingers crossed that we'll get a few more interested players!

Forgot to say if it's gonna be massive i'm in too. Preliminarily i'll take 2 by 1 price - Babylon and Iraq :D

Edit: This game will be using ReindeerThistle's .biq for CCM on TETurkhan's 256x256 world map:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=11460851&postcount=1114
pp
To All:

Thanks for using my CCM edit map (and thanks to TETurkhan for a great map) for your PBEM CCM game.

Please post you comments on how this map works. I have played Carthage and Russia and it seems to work well single-player TETurkan's map has great graphics and raging barbarians so beware.

I would like to join this if you will have me. I remember reading about this mod when it came out and reading theRat's play testing reviews.

Thanks

Top Bottom