• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

CFC Fantasy Premier League 2013-14

classical_hero

In whom I trust
Here we go again. http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

This is the code for the Head to Head league: 400056-133545

For the standard league: 400056-133536

Can we have a new winner or will he repeat? After last year he was way too god for the rest of us.

I missed your usual post, but not the Deadline ;)

In

Can we have a new winner or will he repeat? After last year he was way too god for the rest of us.

Just a misspelling or a Freudian slip :lol:

I hope Bale doesn't change Teams, I'd have to rebuild everything!

Would someone mind explaining how I'm in 1st place in both leagues, after being away on vacation for a week, not being able to set up my team for the 2nd league and doing minimal research for the first?

I don't like good starts.. I'd rather slowly pull in from 8th place and win :p

I doubt it.. With Mata back and Willian signed those attacking midfielder positions are going to see a lot of competition. And now that we have Eto'o, I doubt Schuerrle is going to see any action as a striker either, except for maybe every once in a while as a distraction or in a cup game or something.

Having said that he's had a good start to the season.. I just don't see where everyone is going to fit in to get game time and we have better options than him. So I think he'll get to play, just probably not enough to be a reliable starter for fantasy squads. If anything I can maybe see him forcing his way into the starting 11 by pushing Oscar deeper into a more central role - Mata would play behind the striker, Hazard on the right wing, Van Ginkel/Lampard/Ramires/Mikel and Oscar in central mid. But that's only if he's amazing over the next couple weeks and Mourinho has deeper plans for Oscar. And either way you look at it there are too many players for the positions and Schuerrle has looked good and might have a chance, but it's going to be tough.

So I guess my answer is "I don't think so" :p

Yeah, that's the problem... I really want a Chelsea player in my squad as I got rid of Cole and Hazard during GW3, but I don't know who to get. I might stick with Cole I guess, but I already have 2 strong defenders in Walker and Jose Enrique. It's.... complicated.... Maybe Oscar? He seems locked in, but he also seemed to be playing deeper in the game against Man Utd, so not sure how many fantasy points he'll get...

Yeah, it's a tough call. Hazard, Lampard, and Ramires are the only 3 midfield players who have played all 270 minutes in the league this season. Oscar pretty much too, except he was subbed off one game.

Lampard is old and likely won't see action in every game, so then there's Ramires and Oscar. Oscar should have been a shoe-in, but if his starting position changes and he doesn't play where he played last season, he might not play as often.. or he might? I hope he does, but there is just so little space for our players..

It looks like Ramires might be a decent bet then in terms of league minutes played, but he doesn't exactly get that many points either. So you're back to Oscar then :lol:

If Hazard's injury isn't so bad, I would go with him, with Oscar as a backup depending on how he finally settles into the squad and where Mourinho sees him playing over the long term. You're right that if he ends up playing deeper that he won't get as many points though = The position Ramires is in in terms of fantasy points.

David Luiz should also be another good Chelsea player to have, once he gets back into the groove - I expect him to play every game once fit. Then again Mourinho might have other ideas. That guy can be unpredictable

Congratulations to all Players who captained Suarez with a real Klopper this GW!

Guess he will soon reach the 60% TSB Ramsey has, when People start hysterically buying him (like me)

Last GW's Transfer for me was between him and Rooney - I chose Rooney :cry:

I just can't put the racist armbiter in my team... I've gone for Aguero instead.

Got knocked out of the Cup in the first round - again :(

But won the H2H in our league with 27 pts this GW :huh:

Top Bottom