[BTS] Change the way how Civilopedia links work ?!

xaster

Warlord
Hi all,
I modded a few new things and bring a little bit more overview to the Civilopedia by adding icons to Wonder names. Here for exampe:
Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG

This is really simple by adding the TXT Name:

Code:
    <TEXT>
       <Tag>TXT_KEY_BUILDING_CONFUCIAN_SHRINE</Tag>
       <English>[ICON_RELIGION]The Kong Miao</English>
   </TEXT>

But just one problem occur, now the links inside the Civilopedia will not work anymore, because the TXT
start with the icon.
Civ4ScreenShot004.JPG

It seams the interface read the text and autolink to the entry in Civilopedia.
If i move the icon to the end in TXT_KEY_BUILDING_CONFUCIAN_SHRINE the links are working fine.

How can I change the phyton code to ignore the icon in the front of TXT name ?!?!
Any ideas ?

Cheers!

I think you would be better off asking the question in the general modding section, as it isn't specific to BUG or BAT.

I have thinking about that, but in case the BUG interface change may things in Python code and interface handling with own config files it make sense to disguss it here
in my opinion. May we can find out how BUG/Python handle the civilopedia readings and autolink to the specific entry.........

In this topic LINK you point me to another direction also but in sum this was a BUG case :twitch: :)

All help is welcome :thumbsup:
Modders which use icons in headlines will getting the same trouble, but this is a way to improve the sorting/view in civilopedia and city interface as well.
Because you can add a Star (for example) in front of each wonder name.

Top Bottom