Chaos SG 2 AND Chaos SG 3

I've got it; and its highly contagious so don't come near unless you want to die of fulminating laryngophlebitis (with spots).
'Blank Canvas';pretentious tosh; just because it suddenly acquired a town. Them nasty pranksters have given stonehenge to some undeserving AI; huh!
As befits our search for mystical enlightenment our capital has become The Mysterons.
To keep the little children happy singapore has become Santa's Grotto, so don't change it back or there'll be no presents under the tree for you.
Will play sometime.

I'm up? I guess I should play. But should I wait for the Prankster to play baby godling with a bad case of diaper rash first? In any case, can't download the save so I guess I have to wait til the godling release it with his will first.

You're up, but you are playing from the save Hookemhorns posted in his report. If the pranksters haven't caused any trouble yet, I reccomend you grab the save as soon as possible to avoid any mischief.

The prankster shall never get his dirty hands on the file if I can help it!!!! Unfortunately, Hookem seems to be in league with him and has made his save unavailable. :sad:

Mr Prankster(s) - where are my squads of prankster points? I spotted and mentioned at least 20 pranks!

Sorry, I'm still figuring out how to do these succession games. I tried a different way and hope it works.

1SW for the red city would be fine (trading sheep for deer) but it would be more difficult to control access between the various land masses. The copper city has to be higher priority anyway so that we can start getting some decent military.

YESSSSS!!! I have beaten the Prankster to the save. GOT IT. Will play later tonight and post something. Oh, and as that little thing under my Name implies, I'm more of the "confused" than the storyteller.

Lurker's Comment: Berserk told me that I made a lurkers comment, but I don't see a lurkers comment, so for some reason I feel obligated to make a lurkers comment, for some reason, whatever.
Berserk told me I was on the roster for one of the games to, so I might as well join up. I'd love to be a noob as my character, considering I am a noob. Problem is I dont know how to post a save. Will you forgive me:(
Please:(
Pretty please with sugar on top? :(
:(

ruff_hi said:
Mr Prankster(s) - where are my squads of prankster points? I spotted and mentioned at least 20 pranks!

Well, let's see...

"the UN is the only victory condition enabled" already mentioned earlier

"They sailed passed, laughing(!) in their Battleship" too obvious

"I saw a huge sign in the north saying 'FEED ME'." already mentioned

"the Spanish would never amount to much!" this is true, but I'm curious to know how you know it. Did you "find" my prank on Isabella or did you open WB? Tentative +1 prank point.

"our scout found a hidden teleportation device" Not a prank. Just a cheating artist.

"the creator does in fact love us" No I don't. That was truly a freak of the map script, unless Pholk's been listening to his feminine side again.

"why is our game name \"SGOTM01 Team Queens Men\"?" That must have been Pholk's doing. Ask him for a point on that one.

"the starting save I played from was Chaos V 4000BC" Too obvious.

picardathon said:
Lurker's Comment: Berserk told me that I made a lurkers comment, but I don't see a lurkers comment, so for some reason I feel obligated to make a lurkers comment, for some reason, whatever.
Berserk told me I was on the roster for one of the games to, so I might as well join up. I'd love to be a noob as my character, considering I am a noob. Problem is I dont know how to post a save. Will you forgive me:(
Please:(
Pretty please with sugar on top? :(
:(

One prank point to picardathon for making Pholk look smart!

SpriteSoda (not on either roster): 2
Conroe (SG Breaker in 3): 2
Munterpipe (Puppeteer for 2, 3): 2
Princecharles (Warmonger in 2): 1
Atlas (Grumpy Cleaner in 2): 2
Strauss (Tyrant in 3): 0
Pigswill (Religious Fanatic in 3): 0
Sand (AI pushover in 3): 0
Ruff Hi (Artist in 3): 1 (tentative)
Jeejeep (AI Pushover in 2): 0
Hookemhorns (Storyteller in 2): 0
Rex Tyrannus (Prankster in all): 2
Pholkhero (Prankster in all): 16 12
Soren Johnson (AI Pushover in 4): 0
JesusOnEez (Religious fanatic in 4): 0
GreyFox (Tyrant in 4): 0
ChrTh (SG Breaker in 4): 0
Sid Meier (Not yet appearing in 4): -1 for no "got it" in 12 hrs
Mostly Harmless (Warmonger in 4): 0
Picardathon (Ultra-maroon noob in ?): 1

ruff_hi said:
I did leave the turn count at an ugly 81 but I reasoned that finishing the fishing boat that fishes fishes (with a whip) AND finishing the sailing tech was more important that finishing at 80.

Lurker's rant
: :gripe: 81 is NOT and ugly number! It's the square of the square of 3, its digits sum to the square of 3, and if you turn your computer screen upside down, you get double the square of 3! What's ugly about that? :confused: :gripe:

:p

Dang, I was sure I'd gets points for my Breaking efforts in the Registration thread :sad:

I like it, ChrTh. I didn't notice it though, until you pointed it out.

Conroe (SG Breaker in 3): 2
Munterpipe (Puppeteer for 2, 3): 2
Princecharles (Warmonger in 2): 1
Atlas (Grumpy Cleaner in 2): 2
Strauss (Tyrant in 3): 0
Pigswill (Religious Fanatic in 3): 0
Sand (AI pushover in 3): 0
Ruff Hi (Artist in 3): 1 (tentative)
Jeejeep (AI Pushover in 2): 0
Hookemhorns (Storyteller in 2): 0
Rex Tyrannus (Prankster in all): 2
Pholkhero (Prankster in all): 16 12
Soren Johnson (AI Pushover in 4): 0
JesusOnEez (Religious fanatic in 4): 0
GreyFox (Tyrant in 4): 0
ChrTh (SG Breaker in 4): 2
Sid Meier (Not yet appearing in 4): -1 for no "got it" in 12 hrs
Mostly Harmless (Warmonger in 4): 0
Picardathon (Ultra-maroon noob in ?): 1
Willowbrook (Somehow obsessed with 3): 1

I buried some prank notices in my writeup (and left one out) so will itemize.

Bismarck's power curve took a big spike up around 2800 BC. I don't know why though.
Gandhi has built the Space Elevator.
No growth was turned on in Crappy City.
We've got a +1 happiness for "Oh yeah!"

Rex Tyrannus said:
I like it, ChrTh. I didn't notice it though, until you pointed it out.

:eek: ... I think you need to take a point from yourself. This is Chaos here, you've got to keep an eye everywhere. Other games, the off-topic forum ... (although I think posting to Apolyton would go a little far)

WillowBrook said:

Lurker's rant
: :gripe: 81 is NOT and ugly number! It's the square of the square of 3, its digits sum to the square of 3, and if you turn your computer screen upside down, you get double the square of 3! What's ugly about that? :confused: :gripe:

:p
ohhhhhhh munnnnnnter . . . . another volunteer has showed up ~

and no, i didn't prank anything. I'm just the apprentice prankster so i'm just learning my trade. Pretty soon, when i make it up to Journeyman, i'll go out and make my fortune in the world. in the meanwhile, again, i didn't prank anything. My fememine side kept me home with the kids last night so i didn't do much civving at all :(

WillowBrook said:

Lurker's rant
Who the @#@ are you to say what is ugly and what is not ugly? Are you a member of the Brotherhood with Equaled And Unequalled Total Yard - I think not. Do you have 37 beautifully rolled and embossed qualification notifications from the Purely Artistic Illuminating Naïf - I think not. You sound as if you are actually a member of Universal Glowing & Leveled Yarns.

All your arguments boil down to mathematics - how ugly is that! We are talking artistic merit here, not flipping screens and double squares - anyone can do that. YOU, on the other hand, are obviously a philistine with not even 1 artistic bone in your body.

Basically, when it comes down to it - I am the judge of what is ugly and what is not AND 81 is ugly.

Top Bottom