City-State Diplomacy Mod (CSD)

I'm going ahead and reinstalling the game from scratch. I really want to use this mod! I'll update later tonight.

Did a fresh install and only installed CSD. The fresh install seemed to have been unnecessary. I discovered that CSD doesn't let you make peace immediately, which explains why I thought it was broken before. The Diplomacy menu works fine without the EUI. With the EUI I still could not get the Diplomacy menu to come up. For fun, I tried deleting DiploList.lua from the CSD folder, and then the diplomacy comes up fine. I hope that doesn't accidentally hide other features?

I did notice another interesting bug when testing (or maybe just another feature). While at war with a CS, it is impossible to meet any other CS. You will go into their territory but won't get gold or see a screen pop up. Once you make peace, you will instantly meet all the CS that you met while at war with another CS.

Did a fresh install and only installed CSD. The fresh install seemed to have been unnecessary. I discovered that CSD doesn't let you make peace immediately, which explains why I thought it was broken before. The Diplomacy menu works fine without the EUI. With the EUI I still could not get the Diplomacy menu to come up. For fun, I tried deleting DiploList.lua from the CSD folder, and then the diplomacy comes up fine. I hope that doesn't accidentally hide other features?

I did notice another interesting bug when testing (or maybe just another feature). While at war with a CS, it is impossible to meet any other CS. You will go into their territory but won't get gold or see a screen pop up. Once you make peace, you will instantly meet all the CS that you met while at war with another CS.

As an addendum, I don't run EUI but still occasionally have the city-state diplomacy windows broken during wartime.

I'm currently trying to make a barbarians overhaul and I spawn barbarians cities on some camps.

So, if CSD currently manage the quests asking to destroy some barbs camps could it be possible to look for barbs cities too?

You are using the CBP version of CSD, yes?
G

Hey, I noticed the two people with this issue never got back to you.
I have the same issue, and I have the same mods they do.
How can I fix this?
The City-State is at -5 turns to make peace. :eek:

I just installed the mod last night, loving it so far. :)

I know this is an older mod and no one is probably watching this thread, but is it Mac-compatible?

The really old pre-DLL version should be, but not any recent DLL versions.

Can someone assist me on this manner? I am trying to put the finishing ties on my modpack, and I am encountering a bug with CSD. The five national wonders: Scrivener's Office, Gutenberg Press, Foreign Office, International Finance Center, Hall of Honor. and Palace of Science and Culture, do not have their cyclopedia entry show up in the national wonders section, but instead show up under buildings. Interestingly the Consulate (the 7th national wonder) does show up in the correct spot.

I have been digging now for a while and I cannot determine what makes a building show up where it does.

Related but separate, does this function "Building_PrereqBuildingClassesPercentage" not work without the community patch mod?

Do you have errors showing up in your logs?

I dont think so, there are twelve log files though, but I ran a test loading only that mod and nothing caught my eye while parsing through the logs. I think its a case of creator error, rather than a bug. Can anyone else confirm this behavior?

Hello. I don't use Vox Populi.
When activating mods:
"Community Patch Only (4.4.2)" and "City-State Diplomacy Mod (CSD) without DLL, v.14" - diplomatic units do not have the ability to interact with city-states (no button). But for example, everything is fine with a great merchant.

Is it possible to do something about this?

Top Bottom