civ 3 conquests PBEM

ZAIZAISAI

Chieftain
Hi all,i am new here just wanna to find somebody to play civ 3 conquests by e mail ,so i ll be glad to everybody, just post here or to my e mail zaizaisai@rambler.ru, and i ll make start save. i ve been playing civ 3 fore some time in single and multi players and wanna to try pbem. post me and we ll get the conditions:lol:

id be willing to start up something.. like a random pangaea, continents or something.. preferably without barbs, advanced production or any other weird , just classic civ..

any takers?

Sounds good. Let's discuss the rules and options. How many payers are you looking for? 6 -7 sounds good.

hi all. what about conditions? i wish it would small map and random pangaea.barbs and production ? it doesn t matter ,like you want ,but i prefere advansed production to active game.can start we are 3 for beginning

Hey guys,

Sorry for the late contribution - is this game up and running, or still in the planning stages? I'm a complete newbie to PBEM, and would like to try a classic style game (just volunteered for the Age of Imperialism game, too, but might be a bit out of my depth there!).

If this hasn't started yet, I noticed there's another newbie - hebrewknight - who posted in one of the Stickies, so looks like there might be enough of us to get a decent game going.

I'd be up for a standard map, continents or random, not too many barbs. I'm playing Civ III Complete (ie Conquests) on a Mac, but can do PTW if preferred.

Cheers.

You can count me in, too.

Are you thinking random map? Or have someone not in the game generate one and make sure the starts are balanced?

I'd prefer a Large map, continents, and no accelerated production.

Anyone here willing to play a 2 player Civ3 game? (I can probably manage 2 seperate games at the moment, I'm not doing any and have up to 12hrs a day available every day)

My preferences:
Map: Own custom map, have many available, you choose the starting location, at least 4 starts on every map are balanced (I've tested them, but you can see that just by looking)
Map Size: Large or Huge
Production: Normal or Accelerated
Level: Monarch to Demigod
Barbarians: Roaming or Raging (your choice)
Other preferences: Anything considered

Hi flyingkitty, thanks for the mail.

I'm afraid things are getting a bit busy for me at the moment, and with the AoI game just warming up, I think I'll have to pass on the offer this time - thanks all the same. It's a shame this thread never really took off - there seem to be a few people who are interested, but only stick around for a post or two.

If things ease off I'll drop you an email and we can maybe get a game on the go.

Cheers!

hi all ,seems there are some people to start new game ,so lets do it, who should make start save? i am gonna do it,there are conditions: the smallest random map, not advanced production,emperor,pangaea,all other random,and its 1.22 conquests i am ready to play 1vs1 or more it would be better.all of you are welcome, who wants to play my game post to my e mail zaizaisai@rambler.ru, and we ll have fun

I am out, ZAIZAISAI. I do not like to play small maps. I sure there are others here to do.

its ok, i ve already found one more for my game, please get in and choose your fraction. 1zaizaizai,ROME 2Anastasiya,greece join to us

Top Bottom