Civ 4 Easter Eggs (pics; 56k warning)

DarkSun

Chieftain
I haven't seen a thread on this. Few days ago while completing a trade I got this:

Anyone else find any easter eggs?

you should point out that this comes from a song, because some people might not know

I think it is Wind beneath my Wings

read what he says:
"Did you ever know that you're my hero? You're everything I wish I could be." thats a quote from some song.

'Egg' is a bit of a stretch, I think, but the red dots above his head look like an alien invasion!!!!!

Fredric Drum said:
'Egg' is a bit of a stretch, I think, but the red dots above his head look like an alien invasion!!!!!

Easter egg is just something hidden in the game waiting for the right sequence of events to happen. If you go to the main page under the Civ 3 section theres an easter egg section with a few of the same sorta deal as this.

As for the red dots I don't really know how they got there, they just appeared one day when I ran the game. They only appear on that screen. Probably due to using the ATI Omega drivers instead of the default ATI ones.

Anyways anyone else have the, I guess fortune to find one?

Humorous, but not an easter egg.

Quite a few of the leaders have humorous allusions, actually.

"snacks are good in moderation" appear in the tips while the game is loading

i heard that as a follow up for the hot-coffee mod for san andreas they are trying to make it so that ALL the features in the game (so also the easter eggs) are clearly displayed on the box in the store....kinda defeats the purpose of a easteregg

They've got a thing with the song lyrics :p
Not really an easter egg as such, but I liked it:

Attachments

• egg.JPG
    egg.JPG
    135.3 KB · Views: 461
Top Bottom