Civ-Armies.

I have seen these units and many other interesting units and graphics short time ago. :D Good luck! :)

My boyfriend made the terrain. I promised him I would only post the stuff we did together here.

Send a private message to blue lion, he can direct you to it.

Wow, that all looks brilliant!

Terrain rocks. Armies - rock for sure. Are these toys (I mean, both) available to be downloaded from the DB?

Спасибо, Кристина! :)

From the file's name, I guess Ronning is your boyfriend. Nice to see him back to this forum, and welcome here Kristina! Those army units look great, I have to check them in game.

From the file's name, I guess Ronning is your boyfriend. Nice to see him back to this forum, and welcome here Kristina! Those army units look great, I have to check them in game.

Well thank you. But you know i have some of my own stuff too! I think Jeffery is happy where he is posting, but I helped, and if i do say so myself, i think the work looks better because of my touch. I also miss home, and hope some fellow Russians will stop by and say hello!

I hope you like the armies, and i will post more. Feel free to mod them, and add your ideas, and please post them! so I can see what you have done with them.

Well thank you. But you know i have some of my own stuff too! I think Jeffery is happy where he is posting, but I helped, and if i do say so myself, i think the work looks better because of my touch. I also miss home, and hope some fellow Russians will stop by and say hello!

I hope you like the armies, and i will post more. Feel free to mod them, and add your ideas, and please post them! so I can see what you have done with them.

:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

its really beautiful terrain. But don't you boys like the armies :(
Heck yeah, they're great! So is it really possible to have a different Army graphic with that cool custom flag for each civilization? I've not really modded Army graphics before.

I'm not sure how the AI handles that, but that's an other question.

The one problem is the leader created army from battle. That setting is in the general settings, and you have to select one specific unit for that leader to create.

However, :) I have a generic army that is civ color specific in the likeness of the others for that purpose, which I will post!

I hope more army units are created out there. With all the thousands of units made, very few are armies. Its an under-represented area.

Top Bottom