Civ-Armies.

welcome Zubareva, very cool Civ-Armies , im sure they will be useful for someone :)
and i think i saw those screenshots somewhere else, they are so alike :think:

Spasibo Kristina :) - Thanks Kristina :)

This is a good replacement army, and it fits nicely with the other armies. I hope you like it. :)

I uploaded it in post 1.

Love the ideia for flags as armies, looks like Rome Total War a lot...i´ll see how these look in my mod :goodjob:

The terrain pack is incredible, the grass, trees, hills, i have to bribe your boyfriend for these goodies....

It seems all the demands about the terrain showed a result. :)

Love the ideia for flags as armies, looks like Rome Total War a lot...i´ll see how these look in my mod :goodjob:

The terrain pack is incredible, the grass, trees, hills, i have to bribe your boyfriend for these goodies....

Yup, indeed

lol Rick :lol:, bribe your boyfriend

It seems all the demands about the terrain showed a result. :)

Well, I said that he ought to post it. Of course he said, "its not finished." So I said..." Will it ever be finished?" And he said, "No, its never good enough, you always work on it." Then he just was silent for a minute, and said okay. :p

Ive seen some of the stuff hes working on and its beautiful!!

Okay, back to units. hmmm, what should I work on tonight?

I know you will all just love ...;) my "Great woman of History" buildings :p

Your armies are very nice Zubareva. As someone else posted, they kind of remind me of Rome: Total War.

Good to hear about Ronning and his continued works. What I like about him is all of his creations are unique and he himself is not a braggart. He's not doing this for the glory and attention like some of the other losers here do, but he's doing this out of passion. He's a true artiste.

Moderator Action: Infracted for trolling - don't call people here "losers", please.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Your armies are very nice Zubareva. As someone else posted, they kind of remind me of Rome: Total War.

Good to hear about Ronning and his continued works. What I like about him is all of his creations are unique and he himself is not a braggart. He's not doing this for the glory and attention like some of the other losers here do, but he's doing this out of passion. He's a true artiste.

Total War is a def influence in some. The Frisii symbol came up in a search several times, so I used it. The Dane is taken from the shield pattern used while in the service of Rome. I used a likeness of period bronze armor for the Sweden army.

I try to use historical base where I can find it. I think it makes it educational too. And I like colors, to add to the flavor.

I think the armies need a general. Kinboat's Spearman I think looks good with the germans army.

Well, I said that he ought to post it. Of course he said, "its not finished." So I said..." Will it ever be finished?" And he said, "No, its never good enough, you always work on it." Then he just was silent for a minute, and said okay. :p

Ive seen some of the stuff hes working on and its beautiful!!
Tell him to post the work in progress! It's that good already!!!

It is the thread above that on the site (released modifications). You do not need to register but it is free. Wish I where a modding whiz w/passion like y'all seem.

It is the thread above that on the site (released modifications). You do not need to register but it is free. Wish I where a modding whiz w/passion like y'all seem.

ahhh, you just have to practice! Find the the thing that you're passionate about and have fun with it. As with all things creative, mod to please yourself, and to enjoy it. If you put the effort into it, you'll be amazed at what you can do!

Top Bottom