Civ Community

TETurkhan

Game Developer
I am impressed with level of intelligence of Civ players, not just on one particularly topic but over all on everything… from history, sociology, geography, programming – you name it… I bet we have the most knowledgeable community than any other game out there…

This forum is by far one of the most exciting for me, it is thought provoking, informative, political, technical, and much more. My hats off to all Civ players who come here, and especially those who share their knowledge with the rest...

What a nice post. :)

what he said :D

Originally posted by teturkhan
I am impressed with level of intelligence of Civ players, not just on one particularly topic but over all on everything… from history, sociology, geography, programming – you name it… I bet we have the most knowledgeable community than any other game out there…

I second this motion!! The number of people who come in with arguments with sound historical basis astound me. It's great when you find out stuff from people who know more on a particular topic than you do, and always interesting to find out more... It's also great that there are people from all over the world here, when you get different views of the same event from people of different nationalities you end up getting the whole picture. It's very informative. I learn lots!!

I think we are not the same kind player as mario's bros player;) . I like civ. community, even when we dont agree, the discusion is civilise, logic and sometime it can even change you perception.

Top Bottom