Civ Downloadable content: what it features?

I know it has relics and wonders, but which ones are they and what do they do??

The DLC called The Mythic that was released on EU PSN and then pulled back, contains this.

Ancient Wonder: Lighthouse of Alexandria - your Galleys will be able to sail into open water,
Medieval Wonder: Leaning Tower of Pisa - you receive a larger cut of the profits when enemy Caravans arrive in your cities,
Industrial Wonder: Scotland Yard - your great people cannot be kidnapped by enemy spies,
Modern Wonder: SETI - your spaceship will travel faster,
Artifact 1: Camelot- all your Horsemen units will immediately be upgraded to Knights,
Artifact 2: Tower of Babel - you will instantly be put in contact with all the nations of the world

eh, most of those seem like crap, I'd just say screw the lighthouse (unless you want Atlantis ASAP). I never use caravans so Pisa is weak, Scotland Yard is good, but in multiplayer only (I don't think the AI has ever used Spais, unless they got them from me...) and is it all GPs, or only the ones in the city you build the Yard in? SETI is useful if your neck and neck in a space race and have extra hammers... Camelot is good if you get it at a certain point... and Babel is pointless, since you can just ask most Civs to introduce you to undiscovered Civs if you're really that interested...

eh, most of those seem like crap, I'd just say screw the lighthouse (unless you want Atlantis ASAP).
how many times have you gone halfway around a continent only to be forced to declare war or turn around because another civilizations blocks your passage

for me it happens at least once or more per game

I never use caravans so Pisa is weak,
caravans from other civs not your own

I like SETI and scotland yard but my GP's are never kidnapped! Camelot seems a wee bit silly, aswell as babel.Tower of pisa is ok. BTW do scotland yard and pisa only work in the cities they're built??

On second though, lets not go to Camelot. It is a silly place.

I like SETI and scotland yard but my GP's are never kidnapped! Camelot seems a wee bit silly, aswell as babel.Tower of pisa is ok. BTW do scotland yard and pisa only work in the cities they're built??
Im fairly sure they work in all cities after you build them.

what techs are needed for the wonders and what obsoleets them?? just curious.

Top Bottom