• In anticipation of the possible announcement of Civilization 7, we have decided to already create the Civ7 forum. For more info please check the forum here .

Civ Hour II

Even though I'd rather forget about that one due to terible playing, sure we can continue from that one.

We could also start another game, I don´t care either way.

Oh my!! I almost forgot that I'm on road to home from holidays tomorrow... Its a big way to Helsinki and I don't have time to do this tomorrow :( Too bad. Lets start a new game sunday. I don't care if it is at afternoon instead of morning but if you don't like that lets keep the plan. Sorry about this, don't get mad. It will be much easier after my vacation...

So, do we do this game today?

Oy, somehow the communication doesn´t really work that well here.

Oh, my bad then.. Seems like I didn't tell you the time at all. Sorry Imperator. If you like you can join us next time as AI. Hopefully I didn't put the "no take over AIs" on. Gamingmuse is somewhere. Lets do this with three players. To Friday/Saturday then!

Ric, Imperator, Let's play tomorrow!! Do you wan't new game? Do you want to continue some of the games what is not over yet? You choose (or if no comments arrive I choose XD)!! However I'd like to start at 8.00. GMT! If you think that its better to play at 8.30. please tell me. Well, its a small change but I think its better suited for me at least. Done. I hope to see ya there!!:banana:

Couldn't we play in the afternoon sometime?

I can't make that time, I'll be going to my grand parents for lunch

I can't make that time, I'll be going to my grand parents for lunch

Oooo noooo! I have to go to haircutter or whatever you call it tomorrow at 9.00.GMT... So, how about 10.30GMT? Other ideas? Communication!! :run: And by the way: Sprechst du deutsch? Magst du schokolade, weil du kommst aus Belgien, Ric? Lol:lol:

And I almost forgot; I have sauna time at 17.00. and I'll not change it!

How about 19:00 or is that too late?

Its 13.00. after five minutes. I'll check the lobby..

Seems like it wasn't good time... Maybe I meet you tomorrow then! :)

What would be a good time tomorrow?

Top Bottom