Civ IV Diplomacy Features Mod

Shouldnt that mod be compatible with whoward dll various mod components? i know dll mods arent compatible, but this link here :
http://www.picknmixmods.com/mods/CivV/Diplomacy/CivIV Features.html
suggest ther is a way to activate both together. Like CSD as the same kind of mod;
http://www.picknmixmods.com/mods/CivV/Diplomacy/City States.html
this one works fine with Whoward's dll, but civ IV features wont activate when Dll is on and vice versa.
So i am wondering if is a version problem or what?
I tried the alternate download link (v11.08)

Great mod but I have noticed a bug. I'm not sure if anyone else has mentioned it.

When at war with another civ and negotiating peace, you can ask them to be your vassal and they will always accept. I've had civs that were X6 times bigger than me in land area, bigger economy, more advanced and bigger military and they still always become my vassal if I ask them. Takes the fun away when I know I can just go to war with any civ and they submit easily. This even happens on the top two difficulty levels.

It would be good if you could also add to your mod a resolution in the United Nations similar to Civ IV where you can propose the UN collectively go to war against a particular Civ. Being able to build nukes while the Nuclear Non-Proliferation treaty is active is another and if found out by another civ through spying then the proposal in the UN for everyone to declare war can be activated. It could also be activated if a Civ is warmongering for example

Thanks.

I've found a bug with this mod. When making peace with an AI with whom you are at war, and he agrees to Liberate his vassals, liberation does not actually occur and their vassal remains theirs. I've tried reloading again and again but no avail. Is anyone still working on this mod or know a solution to this problem? Thanks.

Any ideas on how to edit the era in which you can do vassalage?

I changed the following line
UPDATE Eras SET 'VassalageEnabled' = 1 WHERE Type = 'ERA_MEDIEVAL';
This line is in "NewColumns"

Changed MEDIEVAL to ANCIENT. It seems like there is something else I must do.

It must be something that does in the tech tree. I believe you have to research a certain one to have vassalage.

please give a link to download this mod for non-steam resources media, for example google disk, mediafire, mega

Where can I find the version of this mod + community patch? I'm confused on where this download is located I've been clicking links and googling but haven't found it.

Top Bottom