Civ IV Intersite Demogame Sign-up Thread

There's no need to rub it in!

I would like to sign up for the CFC ISDG team and promise that I will not sign up for any other team in this competition. I will not give any info from the CFC team to any other team, or any other individual not in the CFC team. I will also never visit any other site's confidential ISDG threads or try to obtain confidential information about the game from members of other teams in the ISDG.

I would like to sign up for the CFC ISDG team and promise that I will not sign up for any other team in this competition. I will not give any info from the CFC team to any other team, or any other individual not in the CFC team. I will also never visit any other site's confidential ISDG threads or try to obtain confidential information about the game from members of other teams in the ISDG.
Team CFC hasn't been in the game for 8 months, and the game itself has been finished for 5 months. ;)

You may want to consider closing this thread... ;)
Just repeating my suggestion... :)

Yeah, that too.

By the way, the final round of the Intersite Democracy Game just started a couple of days ago. Any former members of the CFC team are most welcome to join EVG and assist us on our way to victory against the German Webring Team, Russian CivFanatics and Civilization Gaming Network. :D

Some of you have already joined us (1889, azzaman333, classical_hero and Kuningas to name just a few), so you'll be amongst old friends. Also, at the same time you'll be able to view all the discussions and details on how we played the previous ISDG round against you. ;)

PM me if you're interested, and I'll send you details on how to join our private forum. :)

Might have been archived, perhaps?

I don't know, I don't have permission to access it. :p

Yep, it is. Thanks for that. :)

No, but the next one has started. CFC isn't in it, but many of their former members have migrated to team EVG. PM me if you're interested in joining. :)

I wish to join!
You're about 2 years too late for this game, I'm afraid. ;)

However, you can join the next one if you wish. CFC isn't in it though, so you'd need to join the team of another site. :)

Top Bottom