Civ IV Intersite Demogame Sign-up Thread

I would be happy to help

would like to sign up for the CFC ISDG team and promise that I will not sign up for any other team in this competition. I will not give any info from the CFC team to any other team, or any other individual not in the CFC team. I will also never visit any other site's confidential ISDG threads or try to obtain confidential information about the game from members of other teams in the ISDG.

I would like to sign up for the CFC ISDG team and promise that I will not sign up for any other team in this competition. I will not give any info from the CFC team to any other team, or any other individual not in the CFC team. I will also never visit any other site's confidential ISDG threads or try to obtain confidential information about the game from members of other teams in the ISDG.

So when is it going to start?

I'd like to join

I would like to sign up for the CFC ISDG team and promise that I will not sign up for any other team in this competition. I will not give any info from the CFC team to any other team, or any other individual not in the CFC team. I will also never visit any other site's confidential ISDG threads or try to obtain confidential information about the game from members of other teams in the ISDG.

This looks cool, I would like to join*.

* I would like to sign up for the CFC ISDG team and promise that I will not sign up for any other team in this competition. I will not give any info from the CFC team to any other team, or any other individual not in the CFC team. I will also never visit any other site's confidential ISDG threads or try to obtain confidential information about the game from members of other teams in the ISDG.

(Most probably lurking)

I want to join, won't have much time to play though because of school though, if I get behind in AP US History im dead lol ;).

anyway...

this is an awesome Idea

edit: do I need beyond the sword?

Go ahead and request access to the forum, and you'll be admitted. The instructions are in post number one.

And no, you do not require BTS to play; it's a vanilla [civ4] game. :)

Im just mainly a lurker but this looks interesting.:)

Pinman

You may want to consider closing this thread, since Team CFC is no more. ;)

Top Bottom