Civ IV Intersite Demogame Sign-up Thread

i can try i think.......

Edit: I would like to sign up for the CFC ISDG team and promise that I will not sign up for any other team in this competition. I will not give any info from the CFC team to any other team, or any other individual not in the CFC team. I will also never visit any other site's confidential ISDG threads or try to obtain confidential information about the game from members of other teams in the ISDG.

Please read the first post!

If you'd like to be on Team CFC, please post in this thread. Then request access via your group memberships. You must post and agree to this pledge in your sign up post:
I would like to sign up for the CFC ISDG team and promise that I will not sign up for any other team in this competition. I will not give any info from the CFC team to any other team, or any other individual not in the CFC team. I will also never visit any other site's confidential ISDG threads or try to obtain confidential information about the game from members of other teams in the ISDG.

I would like to sign up for the CFC ISDG team and promise that I will not sign up for any other team in this competition. I will not give any info from the CFC team to any other team, or any other individual not in the CFC team. I will also never visit any other site's confidential ISDG threads or try to obtain confidential information about the game from members of other teams in the ISDG.
There

Thanks, RegentMan :). I hope I can be an additional value to the team.

Well, I'm back from a long stay in the real world *yawn*, and what way to start afresh than with a demogame? I can't guarentee I'll be of much worth, but hey, why not?

Hey I think this is my first post but Ive been reading these forums for ages and havn't really had a reason to post until now.

I would like to join this demo game and CFC team;

I would humbaly request my always late entry to an isdg.As a really really old face i hope i do not need to much introduction. ;) Mostly a lurking bussiness, and i am really unexperienced in civ4, ill try to make it up by legal information gathering on our enemy.

Is this game still going on? If so:

I would humbaly request my always late entry to an isdg.As a really really old face i hope i do not need to much introduction. ;) Mostly a lurking bussiness, and i am really unexperienced in civ4, ill try to make it up by legal information gathering on our enemy.
Nice to see you back Duck! Please read the first post for details on entering the forum.

Is this game still going on? If so:
Yes it is. To gain access, read the first post and I'll let you in. :)

*puts up his keft hand, right hand on Darwins book of evolution (im atheist)*

I swear

Thanks!

Top Bottom