Civ3 Multiplayer Game Registry

Chieftess

Retired Moderator
This is a registry thread for current Multiplayer Games. Please do not post PBEM games in this thread

1 - Reply to this thread to register your new (or current) Multiplayer Game. If there is an opening (i.e., a player leaves, or can not play), Once the game is over, edit it with the word [CLOSED], and a I will delete that post for you. I will email the host of any game that has stalled for over a week. If you wish to stop that game, I will also delete the entry in this thread.

2 - When posting your Multiplayer Game, post a link to the thread, and the list of current players in the game. Use this thread if you have trouble contacting your team members. It should look as follows:

Multiplayer Thread Title
[ Game is currently Full / (or) Accepting new players! ]
Host: user@host.com
Player 1: user1 user@someplace.com
Player 2: user2 user2@somewhere.com
Player 3: Opening Availble!

Remember, this is NOT a discussion thread! Any discussion will be deleted.

ty, tess.

Looking for opponents...
Currently accepting players
Host: WillJ
Player 1: Praetorian

Edit: I've already found an opponent from another thread, so I'm not "looking for opponents" anymore.

anybody want to play a game over email?

Looking for a a few dependable souls who want to play by email and dont get bored within 5 moves...

Play in Regent and require 1.27f patch... otherwise all welcome..

please contact me on apallyon@hotmail.com with the subject EMAIL GAME (otherwise I will just erase your message.. thanks!

Well it's time to start the 3rd crusade.
Classical Hero has signed up. 3 more players needed.
I'll allocate civs by timezone so that play time is optomised.

Edit: Oops, This is a pbem and I don't think it should be in this thread.

I've wanted to play scenarioEUROPE 1919 but I'll play anything,I'm aviable for two turns per day,so far I've won on the emperor level,so if you need a dependable player and you are playing a scenario that's isn't bigger than 5 mb then contact me at vapa@medianis.net .

Ps:I'm using civ conquest v 1.0

ANyone willing to play CIV2 Gold, CIV3: PTW or CIV4 with me via internet (PBEM doesn`t sound very funny to me) some longer game (huge planet, against many AIs and at more difficult level), don`t hasitate to send me a post or email at any time. I am and always will be willing to play this perfect game with another skilled dedicated players.

Looking to play someone today....send me an IM on:
AIM: jbnyc99
Yahoo: jonbauer99
Civ III (C3C or PTW)

Anyone who wants to Co-op against the computer or play a friendly multiplayer game, contact me.

Contact me by e-mail at imcheeco@hotmail.com

I only have regular Civ3, first version.

Top Bottom