Civ4 mod wish list for Civ5

Which Civ4 mod would you like to see in Civ5?

• Fall from heaven

Votes: 46 25.3%
  • Rise of mankind

Votes: 41 22.5%
  • Rhye's and fall of civilization

Votes: 50 27.5%
  • World war II 1939

Votes: 9 4.9%
  • Europa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thomas' war

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Total realism

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Revolution

Votes: 13 7.1%
  • Wolfshanze

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I can't believe you forgot this MOD!!!

Votes: 19 10.4%

• Total voters
I realize that FfH is going to be a stand alone game but I'd really love to see FfH done up in the Civ 5 engine with 1UPT.

There were times when I thought FfF was better than civ - but I'm a sucker for fantasy and RPG stuff.

I realize that FfH is going to be a stand alone game but I'd really love to see FfH done up in the Civ 5 engine with 1UPT.

There were times when I thought FfF was better than civ - but I'm a sucker for fantasy and RPG stuff.

Stand alone FfH was cancelled a couple days ago.

Fall From Heaven, then Rhye's and Fall, then a good Lord of the Rings mod, then a good Star Wars/Star Trek.

FfH3 would (have been?) nice, obviously, but the first mod I'll install will be a BUG mod.

FFH3 will be released as a separate game so i don't think it should be included in this poll.

I am more excited about FFH3 then I am about ciV. :)

Not anymore, unfortunately. Would have been a tactics style game, similar to FFTactics.

I would rather see new mods.
Civ4 mods still work in Civ4.

Seconded. :lol:

Warhammer and FFH. (and the new one the RiFE team will be working on)

Surprised to see my mod mentioned... :mischief:

Work on Eden cannot begin until we get the SDK. In the meantime, I have a mod of my own planned.

If you ask me, Rise of Mankind. It's especially appropriate for Civ 5 if you ask me, because most of the features and techs were simplified and reduced, and I like playing with 7 route types and 300 techs. (I'm not a fan of running with 20 religions, though)

RFC. But since Rhye won't make an RFC for civ5, it'll be up to the modding community.

Actually he said he's going to get ciV and screw around with LUA and if he feels up to it he'll do it. In fact on the RFC forum right now he is asking for ideas on what city states should be included on a nice world map that could be a precurser to RFC with spawn dates and such.

For me it's a tie between RoM and a mod I can't believe you didn't include in the list - History In The Making! No matter how many CivIV-mods I play I always come back to these two, with HitM being the favourite. I'm also looking forward to a new BUG.

Oh crap. I voted for the wrong thing. I meant to vote for RoM. Sorry Zappara. Any chance a moderator could switch my vote?

Top Bottom