Civ4 PBEM Replacement Players Hall

No. Majic disappeared and we had Nighthawk playing his turns too. Who did you replace?

Player Info:
1) Nighthawk419 - Sitting Bull of the Native Americans - aka Night Hawk, War-Vassal of Sinimusta
2) Phisportsfan - Ragnar of the Vikings - aka Phisportsfan
3) Bathsheba666 - Huyana Capac of Inca - aka ZootHornRollo
4) D!CK VII - Charlemagne of Holy Rome - aka King Dick VII (REPLACED by Imp Knoedel, Peace-Vassal of Ruff Hi)
5) ParadigmShifter - Asoka of India - aka Paradigm Shifter (REPLACED by Aeonian Lion)
6) Majic - Mansa Musa of Mali - aka Majic (REPLACED by Nighthawk, War-Vassal of ZootHornRollo)
7) Michkov - Hatsheput of Egypt - aka Michkov
8) Eclipse4449 - Shaka of Zulu - aka Eclipse
9) Espirito - Catherine of Russia - Espirito (REPLACED by Mitiu Ioen)
10) Ruff_hi - Zara Yaqob of Ethiopia - aka Ruffster John
11) themdg - Hannibal of Carthage - aka the mdg
12) Imp. Knoedel - Gilgamesh of Sumeria - aka Dumuzid the Sheperd

13) chasbolt - Darius of Persia - aka Chasbolt (REPLACED by Tigranes)
14) bjarkekr - Willem van Oranje of the Dutch - aka bjarkekr
15) tdy99 - Elizabeth of England - aka tdy99 (REPLACED by Natuland)

16) Calanthian - Wang Kon of Korea - aka Dangun Wanggeom
17) Tudaio - Montezuma of Aztec - aka Tudaio (REPLACED by Sinimusta)

18) Count1 - Augustus Ceaser of Rome - aka Count

I need to check. I think I replaced Bathsheba666. Tonight I can confirm it.

Maybe we should resign RUssia to AI? :mischief:

Randompires is looking for a replacement player. You'd be taking over a major civ in a mid late game. Send me a PM if interested.

Two replacements needed for Rhye's and Fall of the Triumvirates:

This game uses the Rhye's and Fall Multiplayer mod. Each player gets three civs to control. There are no AIs. We are currently about to face the beginning of the medieval era and the appearance of many European powers.

We need one player to replace Millea to take control of the poor landlocked remnant of Carthage in southern France, and more importantly to play Spain when it spawns a few turns from now. Later you would also play the Mongols.

Not quite as urgently we also at some point need someone to replace Nighthawk419, whose Persia got wiped out ages ago, to play the Netherlands and America.

Top Bottom