Civ4 PBEM Replacement Players Hall

I have never seen ruff and muff (heh) in the same game together so I can't be sure who of them is better.

Yes yes, remind me again next... uhm.. let's say Wednesday, before that I can't guarantee anything because a) uni, b) my best friend coming this weekend, and c) I am trying to install Windows 10 64 bit which will require me to basically start from scratch with programs and files.

I don't see a santa hat.

Imp Knoedel is my vassal ... but don't believe him. I couldn't even defeat Japan with tanks v Infantry (although it is a little more complex than that :))

Re santa hat ... sometimes. Try Ctrl F5 (forced refresh to flush stored graphics).

Replacement player needed for Reallyevilmuff (REM) in a number of games. Thought to be in a good position in most, I think.

RFC Europe to name just one.

I'll take on a couple...

Well there's Rhye's and Fall Europe.

Rhye's and Fall pbem

and Rhye's and Fall of Triumvirates.

These three games need the Rhye's and Fall Mod to be installed.

So take a look. RFC Europe is the only one with one free slot I think. REM was playing England. There is someone else expressing interest fyi.

Replacement player needed for Mitiu Ioan in Realism Invictus game, Speedy Gonzalez.

Very early days. Fascinating Civ4 Mod, set up with five players, to be fast moving.

Replacement player needed for Mitiu Ioan in Realism Invictus game, Speedy Gonzalez.

Very early days. Fascinating Civ4 Mod, set up with five players, to be fast moving.

Might be worth mentioning the version of the mod we are running. Because I dont think we are using the latest RI version in the game.

Can I join?

The game had already started limited to 5 players so as to aid speed. Ruff has just replaced a player rather than being an addition.

But keep checking this place as there always seems to be a regular call for replacement players.

... You don't really understand how replacements work, do you?
You don't really know how to be polite, do you?

Asbestosstar, never mind of Knoedel's comment. He is not really abnoxious, he is just a good dude with some very silly remarks... what he meant to say (somewhere deep deep down) was that posting that vague info in this thread is not very usefull. What Knoedel probably advises is for you to keep a look out for announcements and then go in the PBEM thread and state your interest there.

I am sure that he would also like to point out that when you replace someone you don't have much of a choice, either you take what is available (and usually it's only 1 player, so only 1 Civ possible) or don't join that game.

There are other dangers of being a replacement player. I replaced someone early in a pbem game (GiveMe18) and then showed the turn to a few others I know ... the major feedback was 'why did you plant that city there ... that is horrible play ... you suck!' (or words to that effect).

You take what you are given and you do what you can.

Top Bottom