Civ4 Temporary Leave Announcement Thread

I'm off for a short break. Should get back to gaming until the end of the month.

EDIT: my PC broke just before going on holidays. I will try to fix it when I came back. But it will likely take some time....

Last edited:
@kiwitt ... did they really raise the Yamato? I googled and couldn't find anything about raising it.

@kiwitt ... did they really raise the Yamato? I googled and couldn't find anything about raising it.
Ahem!!! ... I wrote a good piece of 'fiction' ... oops "Fake News" now ... LOL

A whole lot of real life responsibilities right now, I will not have any time to play until at least Thursday, possibly even the weekend.

A whole lot of real life responsibilities right now, I will not have any time to play until at least Thursday, possibly even the weekend.

The real question is -- but will you still play Counterstrike :cooool:?

No, I will not play anything at all.

I'm currently on a sort of business trip actually, something like this:

Screenshot_2018-02-21-09-18-09.png

Only replace Chicago with Klagenfurt and Moscow with Vienna. Corinthia is having local elections in two weeks you see and for whatever reason their communist party thought it a good idea to borrow me and my "expertise".

I am back from my travel.

Guys, my first son will be born probably on this first week of April, so, my turns must delay some days from now on. I will try do my best to maintain the games moving.
Hope have a little patience from you.
Cheers.

Congratulations!

I'm going on a big holiday in August, so my turns will likely take a long time to play during that month.

I will try to clean my games inbox by the end of July in order to try to minimize the impact.

I don't think you need to tell us almost a year in advance. :lol:

I am having RL issues... so my turns are a bit delayed. Sorry!

I hope to get everything sorted out until the end of September...

Top Bottom