Civ5: European Jet Fighter: Eurofighter Typhoon (5 Skins)

snafusmith

Unit Maker
The Eurofighter Typhoon is a twin-engine, canard-delta wing, multirole fighter. The Typhoon was designed by a consortium of three companies, EADS, Alenia Aeronautica and BAE Systems, working through a holding company, Eurofighter GmbH, which was formed in 1986. The Typhoon has entered service with the Austrian Air Force, the Italian Air Force, the German Air Force, the Royal Air Force, the Spanish Air Force, and the Royal Saudi Air Force.
-Wikipedia

The download includes 5 skins, one each for Austria, Germany, Italy, Spain, and United Kingdom.

To use the Eurofighter, copy the folder of the skin you want to use into your mod, but make sure you add the 'EurofighterSREF.dds' file as well! Only one copy of 'EurofighterSREF.dds' is needed for your mod.

DOWNLOAD HERE!

ENJOY!
-Smitty

I was just about to release the last version of my mod :) Great skins Snafusmith, I can't wait for the Rafale, Mirage and Phantom :)

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Snafu will you perhaps create some Russian air defense systems such as the S-400/Pantsir S1 seeing as how the Roland is released ?

If I make more SAMs I'll probably just convert over the Humvee Avenger SA-8 or SA-9 I've done for Civ4. I've got my eyes on some different units until I get to them though.

Top Bottom