Civ5: US Jet Fighter: F-4 Phantom II (2 Versions - 12 Skins)

snafusmith

Unit Maker
The McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II is a tandem, two-seat, twin-engine, all-weather, long-range supersonic jet interceptor fighter/fighter-bomber originally developed for the United States Navy by McDonnell Aircraft. It first entered service in 1960 with the U.S. Navy. Proving highly adaptable, it was also adopted by the U.S. Marine Corps and the U.S. Air Force, and by the mid-1960s had become a major part of their respective air wings. Phantom production ran from 1958 to 1981, with a total of 5,195 built, making it the most numerous American supersonic military aircraft.
- Wikipedia

The download includes 2 versions and 12 skins, one each: Britain, Egypt, Germany, Greece, Iran, Israel, Japan, South Korea, Turkey, US Navy, US Vietnam Camo, US Grey.

To use the F4 Phantom II, copy the folder of the skin you want to use into your mod, but make sure you add the 'F4SREF.dds' file as well! Only one copy of 'F4SREF.dds' is needed for your mod.

DOWNLOAD HERE!

ENJOY!
-Smitty

Attachments

• F4PreviewSMALL.jpg
    F4PreviewSMALL.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 32,916
Nice...

Ahh, the Nimitz Class. Are you also planning the upcoming Gerald R. Ford Class(?), or the Indian Navy's upcoming carrier, the Vikrant Class?

great job again, thank you snafusmith ! :D

Correct me if I'm wrong, I haven't played much Civilization IV, but isn't the carrier graphic similar to, if not the Nimitz Class?

Image of the carrier from Civilization IV and image of the default Civilization IV carrier from a Kuznetsov graphic download.

Spoiler :

Top Bottom