(Civil Wonders) Prague Castle, Burj al Arab etc.

How about a local landmark of my city, BioSphere2, its quite a geometric building with flat sides and simple white paint but its probably a bit easier to do then most structures.

Some good pictures can be found at (particularly the central one)

http://www.b2science.org/gallery.php

I'd recommend just doing the core glass structure consisting of the two end pyramids, the connector tube and the habitation area connected to that.

Impaler[WrG];5904945 said:
How about a local landmark of my city, BioSphere2, its quite a geometric building with flat sides and simple white paint but its probably a bit easier to do then most structures.

Some good pictures can be found at (particularly the central one)

http://www.b2science.org/gallery.php

I'd recommend just doing the core glass structure consisting of the two end pyramids, the connector tube and the habitation area connected to that.

Now I´m ending work on the Saint Michel. After I will make BioSfere2 for you. You send here more pic, please, if is it possible: in 3 different view...
Pic what you linked is very rugged. What part you want shape?

:)

Will be this compilation OK, Impaler[WrG]?
You can take red pen and by arrows mark your imagines about... ;)
I made it in such away to be possible make changes (single elements in Nif file... :))

Mont Saint Michel (requested by Hian the Frog)
download

I very simplize it. Saint Michel is very rugged - sorry for long working time but I've been looking right way for it... :)

download

I very simplize it. Saint Michel is very rugged - sorry for long working time but I've been looking right way for it... :)

hrochland,

All i can say is WOW WOW WOW !!!! :bowdown: :woohoo:

It's great, really great even if simplified.

It will be added soon to TR Mod.

Thanks. :goodjob:

Hian the Frog

download

beautiful :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:
and simplicity is good - less poligons - you made this simplicity in very good way keeping all important details

Hrochland, can you tell me how to mark the seam of a pointy building without reducing the surface of the central part ? It will a great help for me in order to finish my first releasable building model. :bowdown:

On the score of my bad Englis I not understand some parts in your text.
First: about what program you wrote?
Second: Have you in mind seam for UV layer cutting?
Sorry for my simple English :(

First : Blender
Second : yes, I have trouble to find a suitable way to obtain a UV Map that can work for my need.
My english is not that great too, especially when speaking.
OK, Wait a second. I will upload a pic.

I want more space to skin at the center.

Top Bottom