(Civil Wonders) Prague Castle, Burj al Arab etc.

I haven't yet gathered up the citysets fully, but for now, something more simple. Here are the colosseums, which may be desired improvements. I know that Asian one sure is cool to me. :)

Attachments

• Colesseums and Blender Scripts.zip
    377.8 KB · Views: 28
Some time ago I was asked to create a model for Banaue rice terraces. I created three models, but none were usable. Now at Christmas I have tried for the fourth time and would like to share this model with you.

Banaue rice terraces
download

Attachments

• rice.jpg
    rice.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 37
Some time ago I was asked to create a model for Banaue rice terraces. I created three models, but none were usable. Now at Christmas I have tried for the fourth time and would like to share this model with you.

Banaue rice terraces
download
good work! I wonder if remapping or recalculating the normals would change the stretch look on one of the sides. not sure. just a random thought

Glad to hear it. I was doing it a bit hastily and was worried if it would be enough.
Now I realized that the model will need to be raised a bit. And I didn't do an ingame test either. Please let me know if the model is displaying correctly. Thank you.
:)

small city park​

download

I personally do not use the park as a city improvement, but as one of the buildings from cityset mod_eu.nif

Attachments

• parkincity.jpg
    parkincity.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 20
Top Bottom