(Civil Wonders) Prague Castle, Burj al Arab etc.

I should think about using different citywall styles - our graphics are great, but till now I do not have any use for them. Maybe later.

What are you planning next, hrochland?
Do you have time for the Knossos palace maybe?

Does anyone know what happened to Hrochland? We haven't heard from him for a few months.

Unknown. He stopped posting after releasing the Indian walls. Sometimes that happens with people here. He must have his reasons.

True.
I'm sure he will be back soon enough.
Also very much looking forward to Bakuel's return, with the unit sets he teased us with :)

I never really expected you to answer, hrochland. It is quite a relief to hear you are well!

It is conversion from collada or somethink similar. Unnecessarily complex file . When I get home , I'll make a new one for you. One NiTriStrips only :)

Made a Times Square building, and appears in nifskope as I want, but in game it appears much darker, can anyone help me with this? I'm aware its fairly messy, not very good with nifs.

Hi dacubz145,

I was wondering if there is any way to get The Resources Mod, which you created? I am new to modding- the one thing I want to do the most is to add extra resources, but I'm finding it too difficult! (particularly the fonts). Your mod is everything I could wish for, but the download seems to no longer be valid. If it's at all possible to get it from you, I would be so grateful!

Thanks

P.S sorry for the unrelated response- I was unsure of the best way to contact you.

Indeed there are better ways to contact dacubz than hijacking the thread of hrochland!

Like 'The Resource Mod' thread where Roamty put a new link to the Mod recently...

Dang I didn't know the thread was back lol.

I've been trying so hard to understand how to edit city set models in blender, but I really don't know what I'm doing. I know what I want to achieve, but I don't know how to make it.:/ I really want to improve or make new city sets...

Top Bottom