Civilization 5 - American version and demo unlocked

Is there any way to install the demo on a computer that isn't connected to the Internet?
My laptop can't handle the game, and I don't have Internet back at my flat... :(

Size of the demo is between 1 and 4 GB, depending on what you've downloaded before and can be found under steam://install/65900 on steam.

Really? I had to download all 4 even though I have the standard version preloaded. :confused:
Who has the option for only need 1 more extra GB? Those who actually have the full version (in North America)? Ridiculous

Demo would be better with multiplayer :( // even if only 100 turns //

Really? I had to download all 4 even though I have the standard version preloaded. :confused:
Who has the option for only need 1 more extra GB? Those who actually have the full version (in North America)? Ridiculous

I seemed to be missguided, the 1 GB download is, from what i see, the deluxe content.
Sorry for the confusion.

Is there any way to install the demo on a computer that isn't connected to the Internet?
My laptop can't handle the game, and I don't have Internet back at my flat... :(

Can you download on the laptop & burn files to disc or does it not work that way?

/Steam n00b

Top Bottom