Civilization IN SPACE!

Inhabited star systems are basically additional goodie huts, with even better results. One possible result for instance is that they join your civilization, giving you the system for free. In fact that happened for me with a system neighboring Paradise, which I gifted to them in order to not antagonize them.

Inhabited star systems are basically additional goodie huts, with even better results. One possible result for instance is that they join your civilization, giving you the system for free. In fact that happened for me with a system neighboring Paradise, which I gifted to them in order to not antagonize them.

Thanks for that information. That changes my approach to such system when I find them.

Resending latest save to Tigranes, everybody please do the same until we find out who the game is stuck with.

Just resent it to Eclipse... I hope he knows Hercules' email...

But now we are resenting...

So what is happening to the game?

Good news! We found the latest save (civ_addicted has Sep 3212 save). Hopefully he will play it and send to kiwitt.

Beware of the Red Syndicate, for they try to subvert all trade that they themselves are not a part or!

Top Bottom