Civilization Kings: Tales of the English Royalty

ooc: Im still pondering what to do, along with any actions and initiatives the Kingdom will embark in as a whole so I can send my orders in a single pm.

Regardless, Ravus reminds me for some odd reason that people if they have ideas are free to suggest them to the King on the thread and show off their noble credentials. Oh and two princes remain available for patrilineal marriage pacts to the daughters of the nobility, always a good thing to gain some royal blood and who knows, if a daughter is your sole heir perhaps it would be better to perpetuate as a collateral branch of the House of Fenn rather than insist in keeping a less well esteemed name.

Action 1: Study Diplomacy.

Action 2: Study Intrigue.

Ravus, I would like to request a teacher for myself.

ooc: Just pre-emptively noting that the weather may cut my internet sometime in the next few days (flooding and winds) depending on how things pan out. So if I mysteriously dissappear from the internet for a while thats what it will be.

OOC: Not that I can think of. Also I'm finally getting around (delayed by RL things as my previous post may indicate) to sending in in-game orders for England, seeing as nothing else seems to be going on.

Well once Son gets around to processing my PM I will be able to give my actions for the turn, including things related to the expedition.

Top Bottom