Civilization V: Who/What Am I?

New rule: "After 24 hours with no confirmation wether the guesses are right or not, anyone may go"

Yeah, that rule should definitely be implemented. This thread is stagnant now.

New rule: "You can again guess when your guess is wrong"
Edited rule: "DO NOT PASS WHEN GUESSING"
+1 Gordon Brittas

I'll go .. & make it easy

Clue #1: Bienvenue. Je suis Napoleon, de France.

I don't understand what "passing" means in this context. Can you clarify what it means?

It means you can't pass your turn on guessing. Say like I give a clue and you say you pass, that's not allowed. Why? Well, why would you pass anyway? Get it? or do I have sharpen my words up a bit...

I may go, if you don't mind :)

Umm .. no. Either trexeric can pass his turn or after 24 hours with no new clue, then you can go

It means you can't pass your turn on guessing. Say like I give a clue and you say you pass, that's not allowed. Why? Well, why would you pass anyway? Get it? or do I have sharpen my words up a bit...

I guess my uncomprehension comes from why passing on guessing would even be an issue.

I mean, what about the people that lurk this thread without posting? Are they not technically passing as well?

:: shrugs ::

I guess my uncomprehension comes from why passing on guessing would even be an issue.

I mean, what about the people that lurk this thread without posting? Are they not technically passing as well?

:: shrugs ::

Eh, I dunno.

Since trexeric has passed, anyone may go

Ill try since it's open.

Clue #1

When the drums are sound I shan't be around
When the drums go I shall help you grow.

Top Bottom