Civilization V: Who/What Am I?

Alright let's complete the puzzle.

Clue 1: I take awhile to create, but the payoff is outstanding. City States can be a big help.
Clue 2: Made in China. But you can make me yourself, too.
Clue 3:
Immoral practices on deity.

When the Carpet of Dooms roll in, you'll be glad you planned ahead and I'm on your side.

Haha, you guys need to think with a tad more creativity. Although it'd be awfully creative to stand up to a Diety Rush with Silk.

If you combined a few answers, you'd get it. Clue 3 has the hint about picking on a CS. But I'm not a Great General, although that would conceivably fit given China's UA.

Well, let's just try the Great Wall. Not right, I'm sure, but someone's gotta guess it.

All you Modern era guessers are way off :). Remember early round 2 guessers were getting close and the Great General is on the right track. And there's the added hint of bullying a CS!

Hi, all! I'm back!

I think cpm4001 got it right, but I'll hazard a guess at Terracotta Army.

Oops, didn't see Nick's most recent post.

Logistics promotion?

Finally :). Yes, the answer is a Ranged unit with Logistics promotion. Specifically, I was thinking of a Crossbow with Logistics, which is why clue 2 works.

Clue 1: I take awhile to create, but the payoff is outstanding. City States can be a big help.

You need to start shooting early and often, and I generally only get early logistics range if I'm picking on a CS. I don't bother on Immortal, but on Diety I need every edge I can get!

Clue 2: Made in China. But you can make me yourself, too.

This is the reference to the Cho Ku Nu, which someone guessed, but you can make your own the hard way.

Clue 3: When the Carpet of Dooms roll in, you'll be glad you planned ahead and I'm on your side.

Logistics ranged are awfully helpful when you're looking at an incoming wall of Diety carpet.

Plato

Top Bottom