[LP] Civilization VI: Leader Pass - Discussion Thread

I think I like the screenshot ability more than the typed out listed ability for Mbande Nzinga
I feel the opposite. Her screenshotted ability is
a) OP
b) not very interesting gameplaywise

The listed abilities are not amazing, but encouraging trade with other civs from your continent is at least kinda unique.

The listed abilities are not amazing, but encouraging trade with other civs from your continent is at least kinda unique.
The problem here I think is that Civ 6 continents are small and fairly arbitrary. And your continental neighbours are annoying because they are directly competing with you for city sites. So you are unlikely to have many trade partners to choose from to make the trade-off worthwhile.

The problem here I think is that Civ 6 continents are small and fairly arbitrary. And your continental neighbours are annoying because they are directly competing with you for city sites. So you are unlikely to have many trade partners to choose from to make the trade-off worthwhile.

Also international trade routes tend to generate more gold the further they have to go/crossing seas. So I wouldn't be surprised if the non-continent trade routes still end up worth more and this is just a boost to early international trade routes.

I thought if you had all the DLC's for CIV 6 its free? Steam says it's 19.99
That's exactly the question I was going to ask.

I made a 2K account but Civ 6 is not uploading anything from Steam, which means that the Julius Caesar is not loading as well.

And I can only have the leader pass by paying 19,99 too. While I cannot buy the Anthology because I have everything in it.

Bloody hell, this reveal is a catastrophy. I mean, even for free stuff, it's terribly organized. And I say "free" stuff but, for now, nothing is free, I still have to pay 19,99 (which means that, as for now, we are legally allowed to complain as much as we want).

I bought the main game and all the DLC, almost always pre-ordering or buying it the moment it came out. Also bought NFP back when it was first announced.

Apparently this does NOT gift you the Leader Pass. It currently shows up for me at 20 credits.

I made a 2K account but Civ 6 is not uploading anything from Steam, which means that the Julius Caesar is not loading as well.

And I can only have the leader pass by paying 19,99 too. While I cannot buy the Anthology because I have everything in it.

Bloody hell, this reveal is a catastrophy. I mean, even for free stuff, it's terribly organized. And I say "free" stuff but, for now, nothing is free, I still have to pay 19,99 (which means that, as for now, we are legally allowed to complain as much as we want).

Switch Steam off and on, and the update will install. Julius does show up for me. Guess I'll be playing that this evening.No way I'm going to spend 20 credits on the leader pass itself. The "negotiator" pack is not that appealing to me at the moment to have faith I will get my 20 credits' worth out of it. Since I haven't touched the game in about a year I thought this would be a cool way to get back into it, but paying 20... not sure.

It's been online for ten minutes, give them a chance.

That said, if they lied, I'm going to be annoyed.

I have the anthology.
You have Anthology, but many of us do not, we have bought everything individually.

And this doesn't not even take into consideration the fact that I still don't know if people who bought all the NFP individually actually count as having all the DLCs.

I have the anthology.

For you it also still shows up as 20 credits?

I don't think we need to jump to "they lied," but this certainly hasn't been the smoothest rollout.

You have Anthology, but many of us do not, we have bought everything individually.

And this doesn't not even take into consideration the fact that I still don't know if people who bought all the NFP individually actually count as having all the DLCs.
You misunderstand my.point I think; I have the anthology, but they're still charging for leader pass.

I never heard or read from an official source that the individual DLCs together would be sufficient. Was really hoping for someone to still show a source on this.

It's downloading, so a problem with steam I think. I think it's still been added, just it's also showing in the store as on sale. Weird.

I never heard or read from an official source that the individual DLCs together would be sufficient. Was really hoping for someone to still show a source on this.
"For PC, if you purchase Civilization VI Anthology (or purchase all of the content that's included in it separately at any time)"

I have all the dlc without anthology on steam but I get the payment

Top Bottom