[LP] Civilization VI: Leader Pass - Discussion Thread

If mods update, they auto-enable.

If the Additional Content Mod changes, make sure you don't have the Enhanced Mod Manager enabled/disabled.

Sorry, what? How can I make sure that I don't have it either disabled OR enabled : D

OMG I got the big download now but the game seems totally screwed up. Only base game leaders and no possibility to switch to Gathering storm rules. What's going on?

Looks like the game forgot where the scenario and Steam Workshop folders are. Terrible coding and QA on the part of Firaxis.

Fairly sure thye just leaked a pre-release (Civ 6) version of the game...

Attachments

• 1669055912345.png
    1669055912345.png
    475.3 KB · Views: 135
Can someone confirm their additional content mod screen in the Civ VI menu looks the same as before? Mine looks entirely different :S It also switched on mods I haven't had on in ages.
I have the same issue. It's because the CIV game has been revolved back to base-game only. What you see is the mod screen in the base game. I don't know if it is a Steam issue, or a CIV game issue. Hope it gets fixed soon.

Is anyone here who could start a game as one of the new leaders?

When you run on a skeleton crew, this is what you get.

They currently have 32 open positions, which might be about 20% of their staff basically. I know they also get resources from 2K, but yeah, they seem spread pretty thin over at least the two major franchises in development.

Hello Fellow Die Hard Civ 6 Fans,

I am a little confused here. I was able to get the free civ of Rome with my 2K account link. I own all 3 DLC's and all the scenarios which I bought individually. Isn't the Leader Pass included as a free install. I only have been able to include Caesar. I believed on the live stream last Thursday that they said even if you did not buy the Anthology package but owned all 3 expansion DLC's you will still get the Leader Pass.

Am I missing something or misunderstood?

Thanks

Brew God

Top Bottom