Civilizations by Secundus

Secundus

Chieftain
All Civilizations require Brave New World.

Download | Subscribe
Spoiler :
The Way of Peace - Provides a unique promotion to most land units that will be randomly replaced by an promotion after the unit completes it first combat.

Angry Peasants - Unique unit of The Yellow Turbans. Replaces the default Warrior. Starts with the Flank Attack Bonus and Foreign Lands Bonus promotion.

Altar - Unique building of The Yellow Turbans. Replaces the default Shrine. Alongside the Shrine benefits, the Altar provides +1 :c5culture: Culture and +1 :c5faith: Faith for each Incense resource nearby. Also don't have building maintenance cost.

Download | Subscribe
Spoiler :
Gold, Wine and Women - Cities produce 25% more :c5gold: Gold. Wine provides +1 :c5gold: Gold and :c5culture: Culture.

Harem - Harem is a buildable unique building of Dong Zhuo that replaces the Colosseum. Alongside the Colosseum benefits, the Harem provides +1 more :c5happy: Happiness, boosts :c5gold: Gold in a city by 15% and no building maintenance.

Ballista - Unique building that replaces Walls. Ballista increases a city's :c5rangedstrength: Defense Strength by 10 and Hit Points by 50.

Download | Subscribe
Spoiler :
All according to Momonga-sama's keikaku - Starts with a extra Delegate in World Congress and all spies are recruited as Agents (Level 2).

Skeleton Army - Unique unit of Ainz Ooal Gown that replaces the default Swordsman. Is 10% cheaper to build and does not require Iron.

Bareare Pharmacy - Bareare Pharmacy is a buildable unique building of Ainz Ooal Gown that replaces the Workshop after having researched the technology of Guilds in the Medieval Era. Alongside the Workshop benefits, 2+ :c5science: Science; and provides a unique promotion to Recon, Melee, Archer, Mounted, Gunpowder units that grants +3 HP when healing.

Download | Subscribe
Spoiler :
Golden Princess - Adopting new Social Policies costs 20% less :c5culture: Culture.

Adventurer - Re-Estize unique unit that replaces Landsknecht and may only be trained in cities with an Adventurer's Guild. A excellent scouting unit that can cross other civilizations borders.

Adventurer's Guild - Unique Re-Estize Garden Replacement. Alongside the Garden benefit, reduce :c5culture: Culture costs of new tiles by 25%, increases a city's :c5rangedstrength: Defense Strength by 2 and Hit Points by 25.

My planned civs
Spoiler :
Yuan Shu's Zhong dynasty
Spoiler :
UA: Imperial Seal
UB: ?
UU: Wuzhou Cavalry

Art: 50%
Code: 50%
Music: 100%

Baharuth Empire led by Jircniv Rune Farlord el Nix

Spoiler :
UA: Bloody Emperor
UB: Magic Academy?
UU: Griffon?

Art: 25%
Code: 25%
Music: 0%

Sultanate of Sulu led by Sharif ul-Hashim
Spoiler :
UA:
UB:
UU:

Art: 20% (Needs DOM, Leader Scene Art, Unit Art, etc.)
Code: 25%
Music: 0%

Last edited:
Well, now this was very confusing because half the civilizations were fictional and half were real life. :crazyeye:

Anyways, nice, I like that early warmongering Yellow Turbans civ idea, the recruiting part of the UA may be a tad too powerful, but what do I know?

BTW, there's many people in here who've been discussing about making a Sulu Sultanate civ, you may want to get in contact with 'em.

Well, now this was very confusing because half the civilizations were fictional and half were real life. :crazyeye:

Anyways, nice, I like that early warmongering Yellow Turbans civ idea, the recruiting part of the UA may be a tad too powerful, but what do I know?
Thanks for your opinion! If more people say recruiting defeated units is OP then I will remove it.

BTW, there's many people in here who've been discussing about making a Sulu Sultanate civ, you may want to get in contact with 'em.
Really? I didn't notice, thanks for informing me! May I know who these modders are?

Top Bottom