Civrev2 glitched

22jonathan

Chieftain
Hello everyone I just joined this forum because I have some problems with civilization revolution 2 on android on which I couldn't find any answers

When I get on the game I can log in to Google play and Facebook but when I go to live events it says I'm not connected, in game civilizations don't meet for example when I talk to a civ and ask them about world news they always say that they haven't met the other civ even if they are at war.

I was wondering if some of you have had the some issues and if and how you were able to solve them or if everyone has these problems.

Thank you in advance

Im having this same issue. All other apps on my phone function just fine with my google play account, but I have tried restarting civ rev 2, uninstalling, clearing caches, and talking to google play support all with no result. Does anyone have any fixes for this issue? I've literally tried everything I know of to try and fix this issue. It's really bumming me out, I just bought the game and have no access to the games online features.

What about Civilization Revolution 2 on the ps 3? If you have a ps3 or ps4, you can download civ rev 2 on the playstation. I havent downloaded yet but I probably will. I doubt there would be any issues on the playstation.

Top Bottom