Claim: ISIS beheads Christian Children

kochman

Deity

Link to video.

Beheading children?
Then their heads placed on sticks?
For not converting?

While that is in accordance with the Koran (though they are supposed to have one other option, pay the infidel tax)... I'll leave it there.

Discuss amongst yourselves.

Children are pretty malleable. The claim doesn't make much sense to me. It's probably the adults which are more recalcitrant.

Children with their families are not likely to walk away from their families, but stand with them, rather than walking away from the family that has protected them toward the people they're likely (and rightfully) taught to fear.

Let's wait. It's a bit too sensational and thus I think it lacks credibility. I mean, I could be wrong, people suck - but it strains credulity

Children with their families are not likely to walk away from their families, but stand with them, rather than walking away from the family that has protected them toward the people they're likely (and rightfully) taught to fear.

Tell that to the families of child soldiers.

Perhaps, if heads were on pikes, I would imagine someone would have some kind of photographic evidence.
However, we know that beheadings are common practice, as directed by the Koran.

If true, it could be a means of sippenhaftung (i.e. to punish parents who refuse to convert with the death of their children).

Beheadings and killing of children have been part of the Abrahams tradition for quite a while now. The holy books for the three main cults all seem to glorify it.

ISIS is a media creation, driven either by corporate ratings or the US Government desiring an enemy. Its name is ISIS, it's based in boogeystate Iraq, it's more than Al Qaeda. I'm telling you, we're probably giving them the weapons and intel that allows them to take on armies 50 times their size. It's a plot I say.

It's just too silly. They're too easy.

That or they're a bunch of postmodern 20something nihilists going for a geopolitical joyride playing into all of our favorite tropes.

Perhaps, if heads were on pikes, I would imagine someone would have some kind of photographic evidence.
However, we know that beheadings are common practice, as directed by the Koran.

It's a good thing the Coran isn't a how-to book for running a society in accordance with Islam.

We should keep in mind that ISIS does not have a goal "to convert". It is a shock troupe. Or even "a shock trouppe".

I don't trust the mainstream media as far as I can throw a rock on ISIS-anything, but it is plausible that, in this new power vacuum, there is a group of moderates who are getting persecuted by more belligerent Muslims trying to impose a convert-or-die Islamic rule. It seems perfectly within Obama's character to order airstrikes in such a situation.

Given the previous furore over FGM claims, im a tad more reluctant to buy into this, but if it is real it honestly doesn't surprise me.

Brown_Moses is claiming it's based upon an older photo:

"Seems the "ISIS decapitating children" photo is just that old photo of the little girl decapitated by an air strike "

https://twitter.com/Brown_Moses/status/497774579671396352
Sounds REALLY reliable...

It's a good thing the Coran isn't a how-to book for running a society in accordance with Islam.
Actually it is, by design, exactly that. Fortunately, humans around the world in this day and age are typically smarter than that.

We should keep in mind that ISIS does not have a goal "to convert". It is a shock troupe. Or even "a shock trouppe".
Shouldn't you be looking up what a monarchy and thassalocracy are?
Anyway, ISIS has been forcing conversions.

Sounds REALLY reliable...

Brown Moses Aka Elliot Higgins, is actually pretty reliable, especially on Middle-east conflicts like Syria.

Top Bottom