Classic...

toh6wy

Emperor
In the New York Times today is one of the funniest (non-edited) pictures of Bush I've ever seen. It was brought to my attention by my English teacher, who said that as soon as he saw it, he realized that this would be the picture Bush would be remembered by for years to come (or at least by those who dislike him). What do you think? Is this a photo for the ages?

Not likely.

Maybe people will remember it next month. But the "bathroom break" picture from a couple months ago has long faded away into oblivion.

I really do not like Bush, but he did that to be funny, and it was funny.
To be fair I thought, "what if Clinton had done that ?", and I think people would have thought it was a good joke, and laugh with him, not at him.
So I like the picture, because it shows a head of state can be pretty funny, no matter what you think of him.

that was really, really funny! :) :) :):):):) :p if anyone did that i would have called it mediocre. but when bush does it, it was a ROFLWDGS

Heh, he was acting funny, and it was kinda funny.

I doubt this will be remembered for years to come though. Time will tell.

Following from my thread on Chinese laughs, I still think the Chinese did it on purpose. It is their way of mocking US exit strategies :)

Bush cannot help but draw ridicule to himself, but it is all part of a carefully staged act.

If GWB is so 'stupid', how is in a position of supreme power over the
USA's citizens? And why are they powerless to challenge his admin?

I wonder who really is the 'stupid' one?

;)

Perfection said:
HAHAHAHA!!! Subscription pages are hilarious :cry:

Something's amiss... it still works for me... :hmm:

Well, here's the picture if you can't get load the page (or won't click the link :p )

I don't find it funny. Maybe you need to photoshop it like every other picture of Bush on the internet first.

CurtSibling said:
Bush cannot help but draw ridicule to himself, but it is all part of a carefully staged act.

If GWB is so 'stupid', how is in a position of supreme power over the
USA's citizens? And why are they powerless to challenge his admin?

I wonder who really is the 'stupid' one?

;)

Perhaps its because Bush isnt really as stupid as people make him out to be. Plus, he does have a sense of humor, like Reagan did.

To all those laughing at the President:

You do realize he's laughing at himself, right?

Irish Caesar said:
To all those laughing at the President:

You do realize he's laughing at himself, right?

As I wrote earlier, I think people are pretty much hopelessly biased :)
Just replace Bush with Clinton and everybody would have loved the joke.

Oh, I think it's funny just like the "bathroom break" picture was funny. But I don't think it's "ha, he's stupid!" funny; I think it's just a delightfully frozen moment in time! Even President Bush realizes this.

Top Bottom