Classical Epic C3C PBEM

I've got to say it.

Lets put this game out of its misery. It's been tedious to play.

Each turn appears to take several weeks and it shouldn't be that way.

I'll carry on if there is a commitment to play at least one turn a week but otherwise ... they shoot horses don't they?:wallbash:

Why exactly is this game stalled? :confused:
I replaced Guitarkalle over a month ago and still no save, obviously it doesn't matter to me if this game continues or not but perhaps it should be put out for adoption :lol:

I joined/replaced a player for you guys to carry on this game, so maybe we should consider some of the players that may still want to play "a game" other than the ones your currently in, use this particular thread maybe to find interest here in, and create a defined scenario that has a lot of appeal, like a WWII or a earth game etc. but not to many humans or we'll get what we have here again, this game was 2+ years old @ 1300BC ?? Most of you know players that are committed and have a desire certain kind of game talk to them. It is a shame that I was only able to play 7 turns, but it was nice to have an already beefed up Civ to take on thought.:salute:

Today, Sept 28th was the last day the doors opened for my place of employment which was strangely enough the same place I was living, having said that I may not have the e-mail address some of you have for me after today.
Please look Ray Perrenoud is eclipse4449 at yahoo dot com this is currently the only address I can check

thanks again
Ray

It seems that way.

Having left the game originally - for good reasons -
I joined again 'temporarily' to help out Hawklord.

However, he has obviously limited intentions of returning,
and I - frankly - hate this game for its lack of pace, and limited diplo.

Bereft of life......

That's too bad ...

I'm withdrawing from this game.

If it is still a game.

If my some fluke it restarts ... let me know by private msg.

I am no longer subscribed to this thread.

Top Bottom