COL Gold development thread

Good call, Androrc, I corrected the pedia entry. Thank you!

I will add the leaderheads you suggest today. I want to have 4 leaders for each colonial civ, but the problem is the limited number of appropriate leaderheads. I will concentrate on adding playable leaderheads in the next release.

Thank you for the suggestions and links! Your help is priceless!

Good call, Androrc, I corrected the pedia entry. Thank you!

I will add the leaderheads you suggest today. I want to have 4 leaders for each colonial civ, but the problem is the limited number of appropriate leaderheads. I will concentrate on adding playable leaderheads in the next release.

Thank you for the suggestions and links! Your help is priceless!

I'm glad to help :)

By the way, I'm not sure if this is intended, but the CIVILIZATION_RUSSIA_EUROPE's art define utilizes the Russia.dds button, which is the same that CIVILIZATION_RUSSIA uses, while there is a RussiaEurope.dds button in the same folder.

RUSSIA_EUROPE also utilizes the "FlagDECAL_Crown.dds", while there is a "FlagDECAL_Russia_Europe.dds" file in the folder.

EDIT: This might interest you: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=151336
It is the Haida, a native north american civilization.

I have corrected/changed the Russian buttons in the latest (not yet released) version, see the attached image for previews :)

I already have the Haida, but I will gladly add the additional infos and leaderhead :)

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 163
Nice :)

In AudioDefines.xml, there are two entries with the same tag:

Code:
		<SoundData>
			<SoundID>DIPLO_SHAKA</SoundID>
			<Filename>Sounds/Diplomacy/Shaka_Late</Filename>
			<LoadType>STREAMED</LoadType>
			<bIsCompressed>1</bIsCompressed>