Collaborative Civs by Xanatos Industries

After over a year of inactivity, it's finally time to wipe the dust off and announce my plans for my next Collaborative Civ: Dr. Cortex's Mutant Empire! Check the OP for details. As yet I still need a programmer to actually get the civ coded and such, and a second artist for some more tricky potential issues.

Your Dr. Cortex Civ looks pretty impressive. I hate how slow I've been moving for mine.

It's not as far along as it looks: I literally wouldn't even know where to begin with the process of programming. I've only ever been a concepts and art guy for the Civs I've created. Without the help of people like DoktorApplejuice and Bouncymisha to build on the rough skeletons I came up with for the Wily and Gravity Falls civs, they never would've gotten anywhere.

I've basically got the art and a few ideas for the UA and UU/UBs and that's it. Still, I appreciate the compliment; putting together all that junk took about a week, although most of the time went into the leader screen. Had to cut out images of a lot of characters for that one. Heck, had to boot up Twinsanity on an emulator to get that shot of the Iceberg Lab interior.

Still, hard work should be complimented. Certainly looks like more effort went into it than some of the others Civs I've seen. That's what I'm interested in promoting with my mods as well: Effort.

Top Bottom