College Football 2009

An extra point, Pitt loses on missing an extra point. OUCH! That's going to hurt for a while.

Should've played better. They put themselves into the position where they could lose on an XP.

I hate the whole state of Florida.

Crap. (See time stamp)

Natl. Champ is on now.

Edit. Gators better win by more than that XP.

That was an amazing run by McElroy. I mean I actually gasped.

Geez, there are way too many empty seats at the Coliseum right now. USC fans are about as fairweather as you can get, kind of like Miami fans.

John 16:33 is losing. I guess his god has decided to forsake him. Or at least he is trying to build dramatic tension...

Oh ye of little faith....

COME ON ALABAMA!! :banana:

I caught the end of Illinois / Fresno St and... bwahahaahahhahaha!!

John 16:33 is losing. I guess his god has decided to forsake him. Or at least he is trying to build dramatic tension...

Tebow is a class act. I might not share his faith, but he does good with his. I hate Florida and I hate Urban Meyer, but Tebow isn't someone I can dislike.

edit: think that Tebow pick just ended the game.

What does he do that is so annoying?

Football is full of good christian kids. None of them flaunt it like the Tebowfest.

Fortunately, the NFL won't put up with that crap.

I couldn't find a photo of him crying. I guess he anticipated that and used makeup that wouldn't run.

I know a quarter hasn't been played, but Ndamukong Suh deserves an invite to New York. My totally amateur list is Gerhart / Ingram and whoever impresses more in the Big 12 championship game.

Football is full of good christian kids. None of them flaunt it like the Tebowfest.

From the point of view of an atheist, he's not doing anything different than Ingram's praising God after the win. He also actually does charity work which is admirable.

Fortunately, the NFL won't put up with that crap.

I couldn't find a photo of him crying. I guess he anticipated that and used makeup that wouldn't run.

Better than MIKE / VICK.

I think having to root for Jon Kitna gave me a bit of tolerances to overt JESUS NUMBER 1 displays. You guys remember his comically prolonged points to God?

oh god Form shut up if any display of religion annoys that much you should just hang yourself

but Tebow crying made my night

alkdsjfa;ksljdfa;ksjdf;klasdj 1 second left

ridiculous

Texas is going to be utterly destroyed by Alabama. I don't think they've earned the right to be destroyed, actually. I can hear Cincinnati / TCU fans crying from here.

Nebraska gave Texas that field goal. I feel pretty bad for them.

edit: also, for all OSU gets harped on for an awful offense, Nebraska has to be the most inept offence-carried-by-an-amazing-defence team I've ever seen.

Top Bottom