Come join "Sid Meier's Civilization V Domination Only Faction" on Steam!

gustavg360

Chieftain
A Recently formed group to sort the best kind of competition. Honestly, what's more of a victory; a bunch of ing paintings or beating someone into submission with a military?

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

A Recently formed group to sort the best kind of competition. Honestly, what's more of a victory; a bunch of ing paintings or beating someone into submission with a military?

Rules go as followed and are up for discussion/changes:
1. No quitting randomly
2. No observatories in capitals
3. We currently use FilthyRobot's Civ tier list 2.0 in consideration of possible playable civs (no tier 1, 2, or 6)
4. We use Fruitstrike's civ picker to random 3 civs for each player to pick from
5. Pace: epic
6. Strategic balance
7. No espionage
8. Quick combat and movement
9. Pangaea
10. No giving cities to other players
11. You can vote yourself irrelevant with ¾ agreement of current lobby

I'm a noob and I guess I'll be eliminated the first, but hell, let's play online and I'll try to learn as fast as I can.

Add me to steam: InF3RNo
I'm Cristobal, if you find several InF3RNos

Everything here looks pretty legit except epic game pace. That's going to make the game pretty much unplayable in multiplayer. Where did you get that idea from? Multiplayer games should always be on quick speed.

The idea is from how we have played since the start. Epic allows for almost any era to be a viable time to war without units going obsolete so quickly. So yes, it's going to be a longer game which usually takes two days minimum to finish but much more exciting.

Top Bottom