Communitas & Nuclear Weapons & Advanced Setup

Comrade Kitten

Chieftain
Hello,

I've been enjoying Communitas for a good while now. So firstly, thanks to all participants for the great work.

Recently I've been playing all out war games by using the Really Advanced Setup v6 mod.

Really Advanced Setup allows you to toggle "Always War" on which works fine with Communitas. It also allows to to disable nuclear weapons but this doesn't seem to work with Communitas.

Question 1: What in Communitas overrides the disable nuclear weapons option?

Advanced Setup removes nuclear weapons by making the Manhattan Project impossible to build (it is greyed out). This works without Communitas but not with it. I've browsed through the Communitas files but can't find anything dealing with this.

Question 2: Can anyone suggest a way to disable nuclear weapons in Communitas?

I don't care how crude the solution is. I would simply like to have a slug match with conventional weapons but something in Communitas seems to override changes made to nuclear weapons. I tried changing the uranium cost of nuclear weapons to 50 in the original Civ 5 files but when using Communitas this didn't work. So again, something in Communitas seems to affect nuclear weaponry but I just can't find it.

Any help with this would make my day (and the next couple following ones). Thanks!

Top Bottom